Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: URGENT SCRIPT LOGIC required
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting URGENT SCRIPT LOGIC required Post 302259840 by summer_cherry on Wednesday 19th of November 2008 04:49:50 AM
Old 11-19-2008
hi,

base on your example, what kind of result you are expecting, pls provide.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent help required in deleting a line without opening a file usinga shell script

Hi, I need a help in deleting a line matching a particular pattern in a file using shell script without opening the file. The file is a .c/.cpp file. Is it possible? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent Help required

Hi UNIX Gurus, I have got the following requirement and totally :confused: how to proceed. A file is dummy.lst is there in the following format:-- ID NAME TYPE_ID -------- --------- ----------- 1947 Asia ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rahul26
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required on building the logic

Hi, Can anyone please help me on building the logic for writing a shell script which can delete blank lines from a file and count the number of duplicate lines in a file. Thanks, Indra (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: igandu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent help required

I have a text file, with a fixed format of certain data. I have to extract certain fields of data. Then store it in a structure. Is it possible to use shell commands by making a system call from a C PROGRAM and then store the extracted data in the structure (which has been declared in the C... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umanglalani
1 Replies

5. AIX

Urgent : Help required

Hi all, Could you please give me the command to know which is the default block size for a file on AIX ? Thank a lot ! :b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: V3l0
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to archive log files:Urgent Help required

I have no prior knowledge of Unix shell scripting,but my requriment demands to wrie a script that do fallowing things. 1.Delete older than one year log files 2.Moves files in to the directories as YYYYMM wise. 3.If files in $LOGDIR older than n=2 months tar and move them to $ARCHIVEDIR... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsx
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script interview question...help required urgent!!!

hi i have cancelled my previous post (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: choco4202002
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logic in Shell script required

Hi, I have the following in my shell script sqlplus << EOF username/password @$SCRIPTS_DIR/refresh.sql > /home/oracle/sql/refreshsql.log EOF RETCODE=$? if ; then echo "ERROR: sqlplus command finished with error code {RETCODE}" /usr/bin/mailx -s "REFRESHING FMLA CONTACT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: welldone
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent Help Required ! Please Help

HI All , Pardon me for asking some very basic questions, I would be grateful if someone can help. I am trying to execute a shell script which runs multiple processes in background. It includes various operations like copying , DB operations etc etc. Now problem is that the complete... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gpta_varun
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script invoked using "sh" is not executing. Urgent help required

Hi , I am new to shell scripting. I am using Linux for doing scripting. Below is my script, which takes 2 parameters as input. test.sh has the below: #!/bin/bash . $HOME/.profile gpg --yes --no-use-agent -r "$(eval echo \$$2_Var)" -e $1 1st parameter is command line... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarb
7 Replies
asadmin-list-connector-connection-pools(1AS)			   User Commands		      asadmin-list-connector-connection-pools(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-connector-connection-pools, list-connector-connection-pools - gets all the connection pools SYNOPSIS
list-connector-connection-pools --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure |-s] [--password- file filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] gets all the connector connection pools. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-connector-connection-pools asadmin> list-connector-connection-pools --user admin --password adminadmin EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-connector-connection-pool(1AS), asadmin-delete-connector-connection-pool(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connector-connection-pools(1AS)