Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 - Cluster Problem
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Solaris 10 - Cluster Problem Post 302259066 by hi2joshi on Monday 17th of November 2008 06:47:09 AM
Old 11-17-2008
Hi buddy,

Sorry for replying so so late. I have gone through all your check list and trying figure out what is blocking me in this. Also I faced some resource(One of the node went to other team) problem at my test lab after last communication.

Anyways, I've got both servers now and will try to configure from scratch. Smilie

Thanks for your all guidance. Will present you my results soon.

Cheers

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Solaris and Cluster Patches

Simple question: After applying a cluster patch to a sun solaris box I am left with a root volume 81% full. I could run through the hassle of resizing the slices which is way too much work for a Ultra 5 running DNS only. Is there a way to clean up the /var/sadm/pkg area, aka dump the save info. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: edkung
5 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Sun Solaris cluster

Hi all, I need ur help plz how sun cluster work and i need good reference for that. ur cooperate is appreciated (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshAdmin
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Cluster

Hi All, i have 2 zone 1- Oracle DB Primary Server 2- Oracle DB Secondary Server i make script do r sync between this 2 zones but i am planning to do is make Solaris cluster between this zones if the primary Server field the secondary server up and running automatically without any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jamisux
1 Replies

5. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Device Problem

I build up two node cluster (node1, node2) in virtualbox. For these two nodes I add 5 shared disk. (Also each node have own OS disk). 1 shared disk for vtoc 2 shared disk for NFS resource group 2 shared disk for WEB resource group When I finished my work; two nodes was ok and shared disk... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonofsunra
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
DELLOFIG(3)						      MBK PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS						       DELLOFIG(3)

NAME
dellofig - delete and free a logical figure ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mlo.h" int dellofig(figname) char *figname; PARAMETER
figname Name of the figure to be deleted DESCRIPTION
dellofig deletes the figure called figname from the list of logical figure in memory. All the lists of elements belonging to the figure are also deleted and freed. RETURN VALUE
dellofig returns 1 if the figure was delete, and 0 if no figure called figname was present in memory. EXAMPLE
#include "mlo.h" void delete_na2_y() { if (dellofig("na2_y")) (void)fputs("deleted na2_y successfully", stdout); else (void)fputs("na2_y not present in ram !", stdout); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), lofig(3), addlofig(3), getlofig(3), loadlofig(3), savelofig(3), flattenlofig(3), rflattenlofig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DELLOFIG(3)