Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris High Page In and Executable page In Post 302258939 by reborg on Sunday 16th of November 2008 08:09:11 PM
Old 11-16-2008
Are you using ZFS?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

map Page Down and Page up to ] and [

how do I map Page Down and Page up to ] and [ in my terminal using the .exrc file. Currently its not working and the use of ^F and ^B doesn't attract me at all. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: buddy_amazing
0 Replies

2. AIX

High Page Faults

Sorry my poor english In 570 pseries nmon shows excessive page faults, ascents of something more than 30000 Page faults. System: AIX 5.2 ML5 Processor Type: PowerPC_POWER5 Number Of Processors: 2 Processor Clock Speed: 1656 MHz CPU Type: 64-bit Kernel Type: 64-bit Memory Size: 2816 MB ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daviguez
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Page Fault very high

Hi, We are running SUN sparc 5.8, notice frequent "Page Faults" message from our monitor s/w "ServerVantage" coming but no message display in SUN syslog or messages log. Any ideas why or what to check? thanks, Ahmad (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ahmad
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

lpr- how to print from page to page

hi all i have file_1 which contains 66 pages and i want to print only page 1 to 3 i try to write like this lp -d name_of_printer file_1 -P 1-7 this command does not work any ideas ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

9. AIX

AIX 7.1 high page faults

hi guys i hope you can help me with this situation. i have 2 lpar with aix 7.1 and oracle 11gr2 in grid mode. when i start nmon to check the current system health i notice that page fault are over 3000/s. than i have opened a case with ibm and they say that the problem is not paging nor... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Page number with total number of pages, EG Page 1 of 5

So I've worked how to add page numbers based on regex. It's using the footer text. How do we get the total amount added so we have page number with the total number of pages? Desired output: Page No:1 of 5 Thanks in advance. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
15 Replies
ZFS-FUSE(8)							  [FIXME: manual]						       ZFS-FUSE(8)

NAME
zfs-fuse - ZFS filesystem daemon SYNOPSIS
zfs-fuse [--pidfile filename] [--no-daemon] [--no-kstat-mount] [--disable-block-cache] [--disable-page-cache] [--fuse-attr-timeout SECONDS] [--fuse-entry-timeout SECONDS] [--log-uberblocks] [--max-arc-size MB] [--fuse-mount-options OPT,OPT,OPT...] [--min-uberblock-txg MIN] [--stack-size=size] [--enable-xattr] [--help] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the zfs-fuse command. zfs-fuse is a daemon which provides support for the ZFS filesystem, via fuse. Ordinarily this daemon will be invoked from system boot scripts. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h --help Show summary of options. -p filename --pidfile filename Write the daemon's PID to filename after daemonizing. Ignored if --no-daemon is passed. filename should be a fully-qualified path. -n --no-daemon Stay in foreground, don't daemonize. --no-kstat-mount Do not mount kstats in /zfs-kstat --disable-block-cache Enable direct I/O for disk operations. Completely disables caching reads and writes in the kernel block cache. Breaks mmap() in ZFS datasets too. --disable-page-cache Disable the page cache for files residing within ZFS filesystems. Not recommended as it slows down I/O operations considerably. -a SECONDS --fuse-attr-timeout SECONDS Sets timeout for caching FUSE attributes in kernel. Defaults to 0.0. Higher values give a 40% performance boost. -e SECONDS --fuse-entry-timeout SECONDS Sets timeout for caching FUSE entries in kernel. Defaults to 0.0. Higher values give a 10000% performance boost but cause file permission checking security issues. --log-uberblocks Logs uberblocks of any mounted filesystem to syslog -m MB --max-arc-size MB Forces the maximum ARC size (in megabytes). Range: 16 to 16384. -o OPT... --fuse-mount-options OPT,OPT,OPT... Sets FUSE mount options for all filesystems. Format: comma-separated string of characters. -u MIN --min-uberblock-txg MIN Skips uberblocks with a TXG < MIN when mounting any fs -v MB --vdev-cache-size MB adjust the size of the vdev cache. Default : 10 --zfs-prefetch-disable Disable the high level prefetch cache in zfs. This thing can eat up to 150 Mb of ram, maybe more --stack-size=size Limit the stack size of threads (in kb). default : no limit (8 Mb for linux) -x --enable-xattr Enable support for extended attributes. Not generally recommended because it currently has a significant performance penalty for many small IOPS -h --help Show this usage summary. REMARKS ON PRECEDENCE
Note that the parameters passed on the command line take precedence over those supplied through /etc/zfs/zfsrc. BUGS
/CAVEATS The path to the configuration file (/etc/zfs/zfsrc) cannot at this time be configured. Most existing packages suggest settings can be set at the top of their init script. These get frequently overridden by a (distribution specific) /etc/default/zfs-fuse file, if it exists. Be sure to look at these places if you want your changes to options to take effect. The /etc/zfs/zfsrc is going to be the recommended approach in the future. So, packagers, please refrain from passing commandline parameters within the initscript (except for --pid-file). SEE ALSO
zfs (8), zpool (8), zdb(8), zstreamdump(8), /etc/zfs/zfsrc AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Bryan Donlan bdonlan@gmail.com for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation, or the Common Development and Distribution License. Revised by Seth Heeren zfs-fuse@sehe.nl On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. The text of the Common Development and Distribution Licence may be found at /usr/share/doc/zfs-fuse/copyright COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Bryan Donlan [FIXME: source] 2010-06-09 ZFS-FUSE(8)