Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Cannot use multi session with OpenOffice 3 Solaris 10 Post 302258787 by incredible on Sunday 16th of November 2008 01:23:19 AM
Old 11-16-2008
What I meant was, there should be a config file where you can edit to accept multiple session from a same userID in Xmanager

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus session being able to see unix variables session within a script

Hi there. How do I make the DB connection see the parameter variables passed to the unix script ? The code snippet below isn't working properly. sqlplus << EOF user1@db1/pass1 BEGIN PACKAGE1.perform_updates($1,$2,$3); END; EOF Thanks in advance, Abrahao. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How do I establish a remote CDE or JDS session on Solaris 10?

As stated above in the title "How do I establish a remote CDE or JDS session on Solaris 10?" What I would like to do is be able to login to and use the machine remotely using either the CDE or JDS, preferably with out having to use a VNC, and be able to use the pretty GUI, instead of exclusively... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultra0384
11 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 8 - Session timeout

Hi, anyone Audit requirement to set the Solaris 8 server session timeout to 180 sec , Please advice how can I do it .... Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
3 Replies

4. Solaris

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10

I am not able to login in gnome session and java session in Sun solaris 9& 10 respectively through xmanager as a nis user, I am able to login in common desktop , but gnome session its not allowing , when I have given login credentials, its coming back to login screen, what shoul I do to allow nis... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Doubt, sshd restart kills the session on Solaris 8,9,10

Hi Everyone, I am just curious, if sshd service is restarted on these OS Solaris 8,9,10 remotely will the session expires?? . I knew we can restart sshd in solaris 10 that will no effect any current session please suggest for 8,9 Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris clustering IP Multi Pathing

Hi All, Can any one please tell me how IPMP has been configured in a 2 node cluster. Thanks in advance vks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vks47
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Multi session dvd using cdrecord

I wrote the following script after reading a tutorial, but... #!/usr/bin/ksh DATE=`date +"%y%m%d%H%M"` echo $DATE FILENAME=`echo "obase = 16\n $DATE"|bc` echo $FILENAME ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Install OpenOffice in Solaris 10

Can anybody help me how to install Openoffice in solaris 10 step by step as i am a very new to solaris. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aungyepaing
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to substract selective values in multi row, multi column file (using awk or sed?)

Hi, I have a problem where I need to make this input: nameRow1a,text1a,text2a,floatValue1a,FloatValue2a,...,floatValue140a nameRow1b,text1b,text2b,floatValue1b,FloatValue2b,...,floatValue140b look like this output: nameRow1a,text1b,text2a,(floatValue1a - floatValue1b),(floatValue2a -... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nricardo
4 Replies
unopkg(1)							   User Command 							 unopkg(1)

Name
       unopkg - OpenOffice.org Extension Manager

SYNOPSIS
unopkg [add] <options> extension-path... unopkg [remove] <options> extension-identifier... unopkg [list] <options> extension-identifier... unopkg [reinstall] <options> unopkg [gui] unopkg [--help|-h] DESCRIPTION
OpenOffice.org is a fully featured office suite for the daily use with all features you would normally expect in an office suite. There exists many OpenOffice.org extensions all over the word. For example, see http://extensions.go-oo.org/ This tool allows to manage the extensions from the command line. SUB-COMMANDS add add the given extensions remove remove extensions by the given identifiers reinstall reinstall all deployed extensions (only for experts) list list information about the deployed extensions gui raise Extension Manager Graphical User Interface (GUI) OPTIONS
--help|-h display help and exit --version|-V output version information and exit --verbose|-v verbose output --force|-f force overwriting existing extensions --log-file <file> custom log file; the default one is <cache-dir>/log.txt --shared|-f operate on the system installation deployment context; use only when no concurrent Office process(es) are running! (only for experts) --deployment-context <context> operate on explicit deployment context (only for experts) TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS
See http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:OOo for more details about how to report bugs in OpenOffice.org. SEE ALSO
http://go-oo.org/ http://extensions.go-oo.org/ AUTHOR
This manual page was created by Petr Mladek <pmladek@suse.cz> for the go-oo version of OpenOffice.org, because the original package does not have one. OpenOffice.org Extension Manager 2008-03-18 unopkg(1)