Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development hi i'm new and having trouble finding my topic Post 302258757 by websuccess on Saturday 15th of November 2008 10:07:36 PM
Old 11-15-2008
hi i'm new and having trouble finding my topic

and when i do there is no post new thread?

i need help to setup security for file folders set to 777 for hosted scripts on the server that require file folder to be set to 777 permission! how do i secure these folders from pishing - hackers etc. but still allow the scripts to run. please help. or point me in the right direction if you know another company that can help me with this issue your kind attention to this matter would be appreciated very much thank you .

P. S. Happy Thanks Giving to one and All.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having trouble finding good unix study material

I am trying to read about a UNIX distribution list but I cannot seem to find out what it is or where I can find a website to read more on it any help would be greatly appreciated (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: starshot
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to close a topic?

No wonder that so few topics are closed. Looking for the fourth time as I do not find! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Programming Topic

Greetings friends, I was looking for something about <i>Lua Script Language<i/> and I didn'y find anything, and then I had a thought that It'd be easy if in the Programming Topic there are subtopics with is organized by programming languages. Just a thought (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Finding lost machine on network trouble

Couldn't find my PC on network. Root of evil the was in bad patch-cable. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
0 Replies
LIBMTP_folder_struct(3) 					      libmtp						   LIBMTP_folder_struct(3)

NAME
libmtp - LIBMTP_folder_struct SYNOPSIS
#include <libmtp.h> Data Fields uint32_t folder_id uint32_t parent_id uint32_t storage_id char * name LIBMTP_folder_t * sibling LIBMTP_folder_t * child Detailed Description MTP Folder structure Examples: delfile.c, folders.c, getfile.c, newfolder.c, sendfile.c, and sendtr.c. Field Documentation LIBMTP_folder_t* LIBMTP_folder_struct::child Child folder or NULL if no children Examples: folders.c. Referenced by LIBMTP_destroy_folder_t(), LIBMTP_Find_Folder(), and LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(). uint32_t LIBMTP_folder_struct::folder_id Unique folder ID Examples: folders.c. Referenced by LIBMTP_Find_Folder(), LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(), LIBMTP_new_folder_t(), and LIBMTP_Set_Folder_Name(). char* LIBMTP_folder_struct::name Name of folder Examples: folders.c. Referenced by LIBMTP_destroy_folder_t(), LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(), and LIBMTP_Set_Folder_Name(). uint32_t LIBMTP_folder_struct::parent_id ID of parent folder Referenced by LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(). LIBMTP_folder_t* LIBMTP_folder_struct::sibling Next folder at same level or NULL if no more Examples: folders.c. Referenced by LIBMTP_destroy_folder_t(), LIBMTP_Find_Folder(), and LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(). uint32_t LIBMTP_folder_struct::storage_id ID of storage holding this folder Referenced by LIBMTP_Get_Folder_List_For_Storage(). Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libmtp from the source code. Version 1.1.3 Sun Feb 17 2013 LIBMTP_folder_struct(3)