Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Adobe Reader in RHEL4
Operating Systems Linux Adobe Reader in RHEL4 Post 302257774 by etcpasswd on Thursday 13th of November 2008 04:16:05 AM
Old 11-13-2008
Thanks. daya.pandit. this is cool!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Replacing Gnome PDF with Adobe Reader

I'm attempting to replace gnome pdf with Acrobat Reader on a server and make Acrobat Reader the default program used to open .pdf files. I've been able to make the changes to individual users but don't want to have to edit each individuals profile. Is there a way, within Solaris 10, to make a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How to install Adobe reader in Solaris 10

Hello All, Can anybody help me show the way how to install the Adobe reader in Solaris 10? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Paing (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aungyepaing
7 Replies
Plucene::Index::Reader(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Plucene::Index::Reader(3pm)

NAME
Plucene::Index::Reader - Abstract class for accessing an index DESCRIPTION
IndexReader is an abstract class, providing an interface for accessing an index. Search of an index is done entirely through this abstract interface, so that any subclass which implements it is searchable. Concrete subclasses of IndexReader are usually constructed with a call to the static method "open". For efficiency, in this API documents are often referred to via document numbers, non-negative integers which each name a unique document in the index. These document numbers are ephemeral--they may change as documents are added to and deleted from an index. Clients should thus not rely on a given document having the same number between sessions. METHODS
new my $reader = Plucene::Index::Reader->new($dir_name); This will create a new Plucene::Index::Reader with the passed in directory. open # If there is only one segment my Plucene::Index::SegmentReader $seg_read = $reader->open; # If there are many segments my Plucene::Index::SegmentsReader $seg_read = $reader->open; Returns an IndexReader reading the index in the given Directory. last_modified my $last_modified = Plucene::Index::Reader->last_modified($directory); index_exists if (Plucene::Index::Reader->index_exists($directory)){ ... } is_locked if (Plucene::Index::Reader->is_locked($directory)){ ... } delete $reader->delete($doc); delete_term $reader->delete_term($term); This will delete all the documents which contain the passed term. close $reader->close; unlock $reader->unlock($directory); num_docs / max_doc / document / is_deleted / norms / terms / doc_freq / term_docs / term_positions / _do_delete / _do_close These must be defined in a subclass perl v5.12.4 2011-08-14 Plucene::Index::Reader(3pm)