Sponsored Content
Operating Systems BSD forwarding the request to the Outlook Web Access Post 302257655 by TESTQWER on Wednesday 12th of November 2008 07:33:39 PM
Old 11-12-2008
forwarding the request to the Outlook Web Access

Hello,
FreeBSD is not forwarding the request to the Outlook Web Access. Is there some process that needs to be run in order for this to start?

The server was rebuilt and is pingable.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Gish

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

ssh X-forwarding and remote forwarding behind proxy

Hi, from my workplace we use a proxy to connect to the outside world, including external ssh servers. The problem is that the server is seeing the connection coming from the proxy and knows nothing about the client behind it. The ssh connection itself works fine, but x-forwarding does not work as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vampirodolce
1 Replies

2. Programming

Creating a web based id request form

Please pardon my ignorance, but I need to create a web-based form which can be used to request access to the unix servers in our environment. It just needs to have input fields for basic info (name, dept., etc.), and perhaps a drop-down box with the names of the servers. The form will be submitted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wjssj
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Access Sharepoint site using SOAP request in unix

Hi, We are using a java application (Java 6 , Using JAX-WS 2.0 to Create a Simple Web Service) that accesses SharePoint API through web services. We were able to get the data in windows and do all operations the API allows. When we deploy this application on UNIX environment (Solaris 10)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johninweb
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Web Request log

Hey all, I would like to track what applications are requesting access at the unix level. is there a log or a way to capture all network access requests? Not with applications. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Phorn
1 Replies

5. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

6. Linux

Apache vhost - debug web request

Hello all, I have several vhost and not sure which vhost is serving the requests to my url http://www.mydomain.tld i have ssh access to the web server is there a way e.g curl to know exactly which vhost served the request. one of my friend suggested logs but i want to find another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
4 Replies
mfontset_lookup(3m17n)						 The m17n Library					    mfontset_lookup(3m17n)

NAME
mfontset_lookup - Lookup a fontset. SYNOPSIS
MPlist * mfontset_lookup (MFontset * fontset, MSymbol script, MSymbol language, MSymbol charset) DESCRIPTION
Lookup a fontset. The mfontset_lookup() function lookups fontset and returns a plist that describes the contents of fontset corresponding to the specified script, language, and charset. If script is Mt, keys of the returned plist are script name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. If script is a script name symbol, the returned plist is decided by language. o If language is Mt, keys of the plist are language name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. A key may be Mt which means some fallback fonts are specified for the script. o If language is a language name symbol, the plist is a FONT-GROUP for the specified script and language. FONT-GROUP is a plist whose keys are FLT (FontLayoutTable) name symbols (Mt if no FLT is associated with the font) and values are pointers to MFont. o If language is Mnil, the plist is fallback FONT-GROUP for the script. If script is Mnil, the returned plist is decided as below. o If charset is Mt, keys of the returned plist are charset name symbols for which some fonts are specified and values are NULL. o If charset is a charset name symbol, the plist is a FONT-GROUP for the charset. o If charset is Mnil, the plist is a fallback FONT-GROUP. RETURN VALUE
It returns a plist describing the contents of a fontset. The plist should be freed by m17n_object_unref(). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mfontset_lookup(3m17n)