Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Getting Started With the NetBeans IDE BlueJ Plugin Post 302257453 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 12th of November 2008 08:10:06 AM
Old 11-12-2008
Getting Started With the NetBeans IDE BlueJ Plugin

The NetBeans BlueJ plugin tool helps create a smooth migration path for students learning the Java programming language from beginner's stage through to the use of professional development tools.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

netbeans IDE on Hp-UX

Can netbeans IDE be installed and used on hp-ux? Sorry I know this is more java specific but does anybody have any experience with this? There does not seem to be any specific installation or support from netbeans. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: domestos
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

shift hard disk from primary IDE channel to secondary IDE channal

Wellcomes All, some times ago I 've installed a Debian ditribution on an Hard Disk who was set as Primary Master. Few days ago, I 've decided to install another Hard Disk with a different Operating System. When I did that, I turned off the old hard disk, and I mouted the new one on the Primary IDE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thekarsillo
1 Replies

3. Programming

Netbeans ide can't display chinese character in linux

When i write the source code in netbeans environment,if the source code,there are chinese characters,chinese characters will be displayed as box,how to solve this problem?please (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fang_xiaoan
2 Replies

4. Fedora

Installing netbeans

How can I install netbeans on Solaris. Is there a package manager like yum for Fedora. I have tried pkg install netbeans, doesnt find it. Already preformed pkg install slim_install and it installed the jre. However if I run the sh file downloaded for netbeans it says no compatible JDK found. Now... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)