Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Firefox 3.03 posting a newthread.php error Post 302257219 by metallica1973 on Tuesday 11th of November 2008 04:39:43 PM
Old 11-11-2008
I just tried to reply through firefox and it worked. What could it have been?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

running localhost:8080 on firefox gives error .

I have copied a simple.xml file into the folder /var/www/html and trying to access it on the brower by giving the command "http://localhost:8080/simple.xml" but it gives "Connection Failed " Error . While if i type "http://localhost/" It dispays the contents of the index.html file in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhumathikv
2 Replies

2. Debian

error running firefox.desktop file

Hi, I installed the FF3 on my new Debian, and part of the installation guidance is to save a file named firefox.desktop on the desktop, which should act like a shortcut to the FF. The file content is: Name=Mozilla Firefox Browser Comment=lightweight browser based on mozilla Exec=firefox... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: JonesD1
15 Replies

3. Slackware

I/O Error on starting firefox

I was trying to open the port for my ftp end also I´ve triedto start firefox and so i received the following error: Input / Output Error. When i try to start that one in console i receive the following: No Protocol Especified No Protocol Especified Error: Cannot open display: :0,0 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darkpirate
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Php posting help

Hello unix.com I want to use curl to post some logs to a remote server using curl. $ch = curl_init("http://example.com/post/post.php"); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST ,1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS ,"FOUT=hash.gif&DATA=$message"); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Library error while opening firefox

I have Solaris-10 zone, where I can open firefox in GUI via MobaXterm with root user, but when I try to open it with non root user, it fails with below error $ which firefox /usr/bin/firefox $ firefox ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: relocation error: file... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
6 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)						 1						  DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)

debug_print_backtrace - Prints a backtrace

SYNOPSIS
void debug_print_backtrace ([int $options], [int $limit]) DESCRIPTION
debug_print_backtrace(3) prints a PHP backtrace. It prints the function calls, included/required files and eval(3)ed stuff. PARAMETERS
o $options - As of 5.3.6, this parameter is a bitmask for the following options: debug_print_backtrace(3) options +----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS | | | | | | | Whether or not to omit the "args" index, and | | | thus all the function/method arguments, to save | | | memory. | | | | +----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ o $limit - As of 5.4.0, this parameter can be used to limit the number of stack frames printed. By default ($limit= 0) it prints all stack frames. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. CHANGELOG
+--------+-----------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------------+ | 5.4.0 | | | | | | | Added the optional parameter $limit. | | | | | 5.3.6 | | | | | | | Added the optional parameter $options. | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 debug_print_backtrace(3) example <?php // include.php file function a() { b(); } function b() { c(); } function c(){ debug_print_backtrace(); } a(); ?> <?php // test.php file // this is the file you should run include 'include.php'; ?> The above example will output something similar to: #0 c() called at [/tmp/include.php:10] #1 b() called at [/tmp/include.php:6] #2 a() called at [/tmp/include.php:17] #3 include(/tmp/include.php) called at [/tmp/test.php:3] SEE ALSO
debug_backtrace(3). PHP Documentation Group DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)