Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Why Python is not so popular? Post 302256648 by gstoychev on Monday 10th of November 2008 10:03:14 AM
Old 11-10-2008
As I know Google's search engine is closely connected to python. But I don't have other names.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

who's the most popular

hello everyone. i am working on getting my network+ and server+ certs. after that i want to get a unix cert, but i don't know what's the most needed. i've checked the web sites for sun, ibm, and hp and they all claim to have the fastest, most stable, open source compatible unix system that sets all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foustware
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Most popular mail server(MTA)

Which among the following is most popular choice as a mail server - 1)Sendmail 2)Postfix 3)Qmail Which is the industry preferred one? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find the top 100 most popular pages

Ok, this is really beyond my scripting skill level so I'm hoping somebody can help me out with this. I have a trace file in the following format: <timestame> <devicenum> <sector address> <size in sectors> <0 or 1 (write or read)> Here is what I need to do. I need to use the <sector address>,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jontjioe
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Any desktop models popular with Red Hat?

I am planning to install the latest version of Red Hat on a desktop computer, and use it as a platform to become more up-to-date on Linux and associated open source applications. I'm thinking to buy a used Dell or HP desktop computer; maybe two or three years old (or newer); on which to install... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CarsonsPlanet
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

6. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
PYTHON-CONFIG(1)					      General Commands Manual						  PYTHON-CONFIG(1)

NAME
python-config - output build options for python C/C++ extensions or embedding SYNOPSIS
python-config [ --prefix ] [ --exec-prefix ] [ --includes ] [ --libs ] [ --cflags ] [ --ldflags ] [ --help ] DESCRIPTION
python-config helps compiling and linking programs, which embed the Python interpreter, or extension modules that can be loaded dynamically (at run time) into the interpreter. OPTIONS
--cflags print the C compiler flags. --ldflags print the flags that should be passed to the linker. --includes similar to --cflags but only with -I options (path to python header files). --libs similar to --ldflags but only with -l options (used libraries). --prefix prints the prefix (base directory) under which python can be found. --exec-prefix print the prefix used for executable program directories (such as bin, sbin, etc). --help print the usage message. EXAMPLES
To build the singe-file c program prog against the python library, use gcc $(python-config --cflags --ldflags) progr.cpp -o progr.cpp The same in a makefile: CFLAGS+=$(shell python-config --cflags) LDFLAGS+=$(shell python-config --ldflags) all: progr To build a dynamically loadable python module, use gcc $(python-config --cflags --ldflags) -shared -fPIC progr.cpp -o progr.so SEE ALSO
python (1) http://docs.python.org/extending/extending.html /usr/share/doc/python/faq/extending.html AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Johann Felix Soden <johfel@gmx.de> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). November 27, 2011 PYTHON-CONFIG(1)