Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News An Answer From The Engine Room Of The Industry Post 302256435 by Linux Bot on Sunday 9th of November 2008 10:50:06 PM
Old 11-09-2008
An Answer From The Engine Room Of The Industry

An answer is proposed to a question raised in ”the history of complex event processing part-2″ by Tom Bishop and David Luckham I have often asked why the network monitoring applications that were developed in the late 1980's and early 1990's didn't get extended to apply to business level events at about the same time. This would have [...]

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help chat room

i have a project to create o chat system in c.i created server and client but i dont know how to create chat room where people can join.i dont know how to implement a chat room in C....anyone can help please (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: demonmind
3 Replies

2. AIX

Any room left for another drive?

Here we go with a dumb question. I am admin for a couple of old aix 5.2 and 5.3 machines and I am wondering if there is a way for me (without driving 500miles) to find out if there is room for additional hard drives in my machine. Google is once again *sight* helpless... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: plmachiavel
5 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Airlines industry

Hi, I want to move to unix admin from support. Which unix can i learn to get into airlines industry projects? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam_bd
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)