Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Anyone ever used qemu and networked it ? Post 302256079 by russian460 on Friday 7th of November 2008 10:14:19 PM
Old 11-07-2008
i dont care how its connected as long as it is connected

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can you set up a networked printer as a local print queue?

Fairly simple question, I think. Still trying to get my head around AIX print queues. Most of our problems seem to stem from print queues going down. This generates help-desk calls when users call up to get their queues started or to get rid of the emails that qdaemon sends them. Looking at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexop
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

QEMU not booting my image

hello all, I have been trying to boot an image (.IMG) using qemu, for quite some time now and i can't seem to get it to work. I've been able to boot from the Windows XP CD, the Debian iso image, etc, so I know qemu is configured properly and is working. But when it come to booting an image that I... (34 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
34 Replies

3. Programming

Qemu + gdb

Hi, I got: host machine: RedHat (RHEL6) virtual machine: RedHat (RHEL6) I run (on host machine): qemu-system-x86_64 ...... -S -s after that i run (on host machine): gdb target remote localhost:1234 set architecture i386:x86-64 and then i can use (on host machine) 'ctrl + c' to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chrisdot
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Create a Bridge for Qemu using only loopback

hello networking folks, i have 3 virtual machines that need to talk to each other How can i create a bridge to loopback ? -net tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap1 where tap1 is connected to lo:1 , tap2 is connected to lo:2 etc thx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TwiceDone
0 Replies

5. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

QEMU performance?

Heyas So, i like doing custom a LiveImage of my OS. Using Redhats kickstart/livecd-creator method. Anyway, so i would like to test the liveimages... AND also, i WOULD like to install FreeBSD, Solaris, or whatever, onto a Virtual Machine. I used to use Oracles Virtualbox, but eversince... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
3 Replies

6. BSD

How to install Ultrix 4.2 on Qemu?

Hi Problem changed. I've got a message showing on the screen which says Guest has not initialized the display (yet) Any how I can fix this? Thanks Jack (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucky7456969
4 Replies
DROP 
DATABASE(7) SQL Commands DROP DATABASE(7) NAME
DROP DATABASE - remove a database SYNOPSIS
DROP DATABASE [ IF EXISTS ] name DESCRIPTION
DROP DATABASE drops a database. It removes the catalog entries for the database and deletes the directory containing the data. It can only be executed by the database owner. Also, it cannot be executed while you or anyone else are connected to the target database. (Connect to postgres or any other database to issue this command.) DROP DATABASE cannot be undone. Use it with care! PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the database does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name of the database to remove. NOTES
DROP DATABASE cannot be executed inside a transaction block. This command cannot be executed while connected to the target database. Thus, it might be more convenient to use the program dropdb [dropdb(1)] instead, which is a wrapper around this command. COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP DATABASE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
CREATE DATABASE [create_database(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 DROP DATABASE(7)