Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Anyone ever used qemu and networked it ? Post 302256079 by russian460 on Friday 7th of November 2008 10:14:19 PM
Old 11-07-2008
i dont care how its connected as long as it is connected

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can you set up a networked printer as a local print queue?

Fairly simple question, I think. Still trying to get my head around AIX print queues. Most of our problems seem to stem from print queues going down. This generates help-desk calls when users call up to get their queues started or to get rid of the emails that qdaemon sends them. Looking at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexop
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

QEMU not booting my image

hello all, I have been trying to boot an image (.IMG) using qemu, for quite some time now and i can't seem to get it to work. I've been able to boot from the Windows XP CD, the Debian iso image, etc, so I know qemu is configured properly and is working. But when it come to booting an image that I... (34 Replies)
Discussion started by: neur0n
34 Replies

3. Programming

Qemu + gdb

Hi, I got: host machine: RedHat (RHEL6) virtual machine: RedHat (RHEL6) I run (on host machine): qemu-system-x86_64 ...... -S -s after that i run (on host machine): gdb target remote localhost:1234 set architecture i386:x86-64 and then i can use (on host machine) 'ctrl + c' to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chrisdot
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Create a Bridge for Qemu using only loopback

hello networking folks, i have 3 virtual machines that need to talk to each other How can i create a bridge to loopback ? -net tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap1 where tap1 is connected to lo:1 , tap2 is connected to lo:2 etc thx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TwiceDone
0 Replies

5. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

QEMU performance?

Heyas So, i like doing custom a LiveImage of my OS. Using Redhats kickstart/livecd-creator method. Anyway, so i would like to test the liveimages... AND also, i WOULD like to install FreeBSD, Solaris, or whatever, onto a Virtual Machine. I used to use Oracles Virtualbox, but eversince... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
3 Replies

6. BSD

How to install Ultrix 4.2 on Qemu?

Hi Problem changed. I've got a message showing on the screen which says Guest has not initialized the display (yet) Any how I can fix this? Thanks Jack (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucky7456969
4 Replies
CCOMPS(1)                                                     General Commands Manual                                                    CCOMPS(1)

NAME
ccomps - connected components filter for graphs SYNOPSIS
ccomps [ -sxvnzC? ] [ -X[#]v ] [ -ooutfile ] [ files ] DESCRIPTION
ccomps decomposes graphs into their connected components, printing the components to standard output. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -s No output graph is printed. The return value can be used to check if the graph is connected or not. -x Only the connected components are printed, as separate graphs. -v Counts of nodes, edges and connected components are printed. -z Sort components by size, with the largest first. This is only effective if either -x or -X#v is present. Thus, -zX#0 will cause the largest component to be printed. -C Use clusters in computing components in addition to normal edge connectivity. In essence, this gives the connected components of the derived graph in which nodes top-level clusters and nodes in the original graph. This maintains all subgraph structure within a com- ponent, even if a subgraph does not contain any nodes. -n Do not project subgraph structure. Normally, if ccomps produces components as graphs distinct from the input graph, it will define subgraphs which are projections of subgraphs of the input graph onto the component. (If the projection is empty, no subgraph is pro- duced.) If this flag is set, the component contains only the relevant nodes and edges. -X node_name Prints only the component containing the node node_name, if any. -X# index Prints only component number index, if any, starting at 0. -o outfile If specified, each graph will be written to a different file with the names derived from outfile. In particular, if both -o and -x flags are used, then each connected component is written to a different file. If outfile does not have a suffix, the first file will have the name outfile; then next outfile_1, then next outfile_2, and so on. If outfile has a suffix, i.e., has the form base.sfx, then the files will be named base.sfx, base_1.sfx, base_2.sfx, etc. By default, each input graph is printed, with each connected component given as a subgraph whose name is a concatenation of the name of the input graph, the string "_component_" and the number of the component. OPERANDS
The following operand is supported: files Names of files containing 1 or more graphs in dot format. If no files operand is specified, the standard input will be used. RETURN CODES
Unless used to extract a single connected component, ccomps returns 0 if all the input graphs are connected; and non-zero if any graph has multiple components, or any error occurred. If just extracting a single component, ccomps returns 0 on success and non-zero if an error occurred. BUGS
It is possible, though unlikely, that the names used for connected components and their subgraphs may conflict with existing subgraph names. AUTHORS
Stephen C. North <north@research.att.com> Emden R. Gansner <erg@research.att.com> SEE ALSO
gc(1), dot(1), gvpr(1), gvcolor(1), acyclic(1), sccmap(1), tred(1), libgraph(3) 27 August 2008 CCOMPS(1)