Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS MobileMe: "Creating the iDisk on your computer failed (Not enough free space)" alert Post 302255617 by Linux Bot on Thursday 6th of November 2008 08:20:05 PM
Old 11-06-2008
MobileMe: "Creating the iDisk on your computer failed (Not enough free space)" alert

After increasing the size of your MobileMe iDisk, the following alert may appear when you try to enable iDisk syncing with your local iDisk:"Creating the iDisk on your computer failed (Not enough free space). Please make room on your hard disk and try"This issue can occur when the iDisk is larger than 3.5 GB (3584 MB) in Mac OS X 10.4.x, or when the iDisk is larger than 2 GB (2048 MB) in Mac OS X 10.3.x.

More from Apple OS X Support ...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a Shortcut (to just type "l" but it runs "ls -lah")

How do I create shortcuts? For example: I just want to type one key "l" and have it output the command of "ls -lah" I believe it's creating a file called l with 755 permissions but I'm not sure where to put the file. *if it matters, I'm on a shared hosting web server using cPanel with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ijustsawmars
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
Mac::AETE::App(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mac::AETE::App(3)

NAME
Mac::AETE::App - reads the Macintosh Apple event dictionary from an application. SYNOPSIS
use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new("My Application"); $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); $app->read; $app->write; DESCRIPTION
The App module simplifies reading the Apple event dictionary from an application. It will launch the application if necessary to obtain the dictionary. Methods new Example: ($name is the name of the application.) use Mac::AETE::App; use Mac::AETE::Format::Dictionary; $app = App->new($aete_handle, $name); read (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Reads the data contained in the AETE resource or handle. Example: $app->read; set_format (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Sets the output formatter used during by the 'write' subroutine. Example: $formatter = Dictionary->new; $app->set_format($formatter); copy (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Copies all suites from one Parser object into another. Example: $aete2 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->copy($aete2); copies the suites from $aete2 into $aete. merge (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Merges suites from one Parser object into another. Only the suites that exist in both objects will be replaced. Example: $aete3 = Parser->new($aete_handle2, $another_name); $app->merge($aete3); write (Inherited from Mac::AETE::Parser.) Prints the contents of the AETE or AEUT resource using the current formatter. $app->write; INHERITANCE
Inherits from Mac::AETE::Parser. AUTHOR
David Schooley <dcschooley@mediaone.net> perl v5.10.0 2005-05-16 Mac::AETE::App(3)