Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users IBM Quest Market-Basket Synthetic Data Generator Post 302255313 by vbe on Thursday 6th of November 2008 07:48:17 AM
Old 11-06-2008
In your link the doc says:
Quote:
...However, it will not compile under g++ on Solaris.
Some small changes are needed.
I've included below links to the corrected files.
After downloading all the files simply type "make" at the command-line.
A executable file "gen" will be created.
"gen lit help" will explain the input parameters (the IBM Quest website above has additional information).
Did you follow all steps?
The code is C++, do you have a compiler for ?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a quest regarding the path?

Hi mates, A newbe in UNIX world. how can i add a specific path to my default unix path. ie i want to add a directory let is say /abdul to the path and whenever i log in unix should recognize it. it is mostly importnant when i use the cc command to compile my c programs ...and i have to use ./cc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdul
2 Replies
OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)					      General Commands Manual						OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)

NAME
obus-gen-client - generate client-side ocaml bindings from D-Bus introspection files SYNOPSIS
obus-gen-client [ options ] input-file DESCRIPTION
obus-gen-client generates an ocaml module from D-Bus introspection files. The generated module contains functions to send method calls, receive signals and read/write properties. It depends on the interface module generated with obus-gen-interface. The module generated by obus-gen-client it is meant to be edited. OPTIONS
-o output-prefix Use this name as output prefix. It defaults to the input file name without its extension and extended with "_client". For example, if the input file name is "foo.xml" (or "foo.obus"), then "obus-gen-client" will generate "foo_client.ml" and "foo_client.mli". -keep-common Keeps common interfaces, i.e. all interfaces starting with "org.freedesktop.DBus". By default they are dropped. -help or --help Display a short usage summary and exit. AUTHOR
Jeremie Dimino <jeremie@dimino.org> SEE ALSO
obus-introspect(1), obus-gen-interface(1), obus-gen-server(1). April 2010 OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)