Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to run sqlscript in the swinstall ? Post 302255230 by vbe on Thursday 6th of November 2008 05:01:54 AM
Old 11-06-2008
You havent exported PATH, ORACLE_HOME...

If you have oracle already installed with a dba/oracle account I wonder if it would not be more simpe to
. $(dba_accoutn)/.profile in your script
maybe worth testing...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

help with swinstall

I'm trying to install gcc from hp with swinstall but what happens is the following: I change source to the correct depot, it complains it can't find anything, when I change target to /usr/local, it shows the depot in the list. Next, I mark it for install, install it, but then it gets installed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help with swinstall HP patches

I am having trouble installing some HPUX patches on my B1000 11.11. I am a novice at this so bear with me. I understand how to install depots. Very easy. Now I'm trying to patch my system so I can get the Oracle client installed. Oracle says I need these two patches: PHCO_23770, PHCO_23092 I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: natter
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

swinstall and autoreboot

HI I am new on unix admin. I would like to know, if it is possible to a. install the patch (like phss_25277) during normal business hours and b. reboot the server during off peak hours on a production box c. what is the normal practise for the patch installs on hp-ux (PA-RISC, B.11.11)... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: schilukuri
6 Replies

4. HP-UX

swinstall

Hi, I am new to HP-UX. I am attempting some pre-requisites to an Oracle upgrade, part of which requires some OS patching. When I check using show_patches or swlist -l patch the patches do not exist. On visiting ItResource web page I see the patches and later "recommended" patches (that unlike... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcqv
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

swinstall issues

what the heck am I doing wrong? Im trying to install bastille and i keep getting errors. # cd - /var/spool/sw # ls B6849AA_B.02.01.03.depot catalog swagent.log var # swinstall -s /var/spool/sw B6849AA ======= 10/04/07 09:47:43 EDT BEGIN swinstall... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: csaunders
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

swinstall and swremove

can it have any command that swinstall and swremove without gui thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

7. Solaris

swinstall: not found

i am having this error when i try to execute # swinstall -s /cdrom/volume_manager3.5/pkgs swinstall: not found anyone know why was it having this error? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems in execution of sqlscript in unix

I am new to unix and trying to execute sql script from unix. I have function already in database and trying to execute it from Cygwin unix and getting stuck. Can someone guide me where I wrote the shell script wrong sqlplus -s scott/tiger declare a number:=3; b number:=4; c number; d... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyerragudi
2 Replies
Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm)

NAME
Plack::App::CGIBin - cgi-bin replacement for Plack servers SYNOPSIS
use Plack::App::CGIBin; use Plack::Builder; my $app = Plack::App::CGIBin->new(root => "/path/to/cgi-bin")->to_app; builder { mount "/cgi-bin" => $app; }; # Or from the command line plackup -MPlack::App::CGIBin -e 'Plack::App::CGIBin->new(root => "/path/to/cgi-bin")->to_app' DESCRIPTION
Plack::App::CGIBin allows you to load CGI scripts from a directory and convert them into a PSGI application. This would give you the extreme easiness when you have bunch of old CGI scripts that is loaded using cgi-bin of Apache web server. HOW IT WORKS
This application checks if a given file path is a perl script and if so, uses CGI::Compile to compile a CGI script into a sub (like ModPerl::Registry) and then run it as a persistent application using CGI::Emulate::PSGI. If the given file is not a perl script, it executes the script just like a normal CGI script with fork & exec. This is like a normal web server mode and no performance benefit is achieved. The default mechanism to determine if a given file is a Perl script is as follows: o Check if the filename ends with ".pl". If yes, it is a Perl script. o Open the file and see if the shebang (first line of the file) contains the word "perl" (like "#!/usr/bin/perl"). If yes, it is a Perl script. You can customize this behavior by passing "exec_cb" callback, which takes a file path to its first argument. For example, if your perl-based CGI script uses lots of global variables and such and are not ready to run on a persistent environment, you can do: my $app = Plack::App::CGIBin->new( root => "/path/to/cgi-bin", exec_cb => sub { 1 }, )->to_app; to always force the execute option for any files. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::App::File CGI::Emulate::PSGI CGI::Compile Plack::App::WrapCGI See also Plack::App::WrapCGI if you compile one CGI script into a PSGI application without serving CGI scripts from a directory, to remove overhead of filesystem lookups, etc. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-02 Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm)