Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0403-006 Execute permission denied. Post 302254518 by honeym210 on Tuesday 4th of November 2008 03:18:08 PM
Old 11-04-2008
thnak you shock neck

here is the output,

root@tstweb1:/home/mmuppane> ./test1
./test1[6]: 110408151456: not found
./test1[7]: tstweb1: not found
_

not worked,...

thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permission Denied

I just started computer science at UW Milwaukee. When I access the university Solaris system from PuTTY, I get permission denied when I try to access the file I wrote. Now I really have no idea what I'm doing, I just don't understand why I get permission denied in my won directory. Thank You ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: howeezy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

wat is execute permission denied???

hi, i have a problem and is needed by next week. when i need to run a program at the specified time using the crontab, after that the program which will send a messege to the screen using the say command, which will show "Hello" but there is an error when i run it, in the mail it show that ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckng
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why do I keep getting .:Permission denied?

I'll start off by saying that I know very little about Unix - however, I do know that I have a .profile file in my home directory, and that I should be able to invoke it by typing . profile. However, when I do this for ANY .filename, I get ".: Permission denied". I'm pretty sure that there is... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbersani
12 Replies

4. AIX

rm: execute permission denied in AIX

Hello All, We have an existing ssh set-up between 2 Unix servers ( Server A and Server B). Recently, we've had a problem where we cannot delete files (via app engine and even manually, after connecting thru ssh) on Server B. We manage Server A but Server B is handled by a different group, as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chipahoys
1 Replies

5. AIX

slibclean: 0403-006 Execute permission

Friends , I am going to update the oracle version from '10.2.0.1.0' to '10.2.0.4.0' in AIX 6.1 . During upgradation it needs to run the following script as root user : sh /usr/sbin/slibclean But when this script is run then it shows the following error : # sh /usr/sbin/slibclean sh:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change: xecho: execute permission denied error

Hello, I am have an issues with one of my scripts. I get the following error when I get to the point in the script where I am making the change. The change does take however. the error is "change: xecho: execute permission denied" Everything was working properly until I start cleaning... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsonjr
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting Error 0403-006 Execute permission denied.

Hi All, Need your help.. I am writing one script in which I am assigning value to one variable but when i am executing it is showing error "0403-006 Execute permission denied" below is the line of that script : INPUT_COUNT=wc $GIF_DIR/input/VID_RIMS.DAT | awk '{print $1}' and access... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NirajThakar
2 Replies

8. Linux

Permission denied

I am using korn shell When I type in Telnet on cmd line, I get message "cannot execute" How can I get permission to execute command ? In which dir is telnet located ? I looked in /usr/bin dir. but its not there Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paramshamnani
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permission denied

when i run echo "User” > /dev/tty5 why do i get permission denied? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinababy
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

Swinstall and rsync - execute permission denied

Hello, I have managed to install rsync using swinstall and also as far as I can tell the dependancies we didn't have. However when trying to execute the binary I get the following error :- />rsync sh: rsync: Execute permission denied. />which rsync /usr/local/bin/rsync... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
10 Replies
LFC_CREATG(3)						       LFC Library Functions						     LFC_CREATG(3)

NAME
lfc_creatg - create a new LFC file with the specified GUID or reset it in the name server SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include "lfc_api.h" int lfc_creatg (const char *path, const char *guid, mode_t mode) DESCRIPTION
lfc_creatg creates a new LFC file with the specified GUID or resets it in the name server. If the file exists, the length is truncated to 0 and the mode and owner are unchanged. If the file does not exist yet, an entry is created in the name server database and the file's owner ID is set to the effective user ID of the requestor. The group ID of the file is set to the effective group ID of the requestor or is taken from the parent directory if the latter has the S_ISGID bit set. The access permission bits for the file are taken from mode, then all bits set in the requestor's file mode creation mask are cleared (see lfc_umask(3)). guid specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier. path specifies the logical pathname relative to the current LFC directory or the full LFC pathname. RETURN VALUE
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately. ERRORS
ENOENT A component of path prefix does not exist or path is a null pathname. EACCES Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or the file does not exist and write permission on the parent directory is denied or the file exists and write permission on the file itself is denied. EFAULT path is a NULL pointer. EEXIST File exists already with a different GUID or has replicas. ENOTDIR A component of path prefix is not a directory. EISDIR path is an existing directory. EINVAL The fileclass in the parent directory is zero or the length of the guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN. ENOSPC The name server database is full. ENAMETOOLONG The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN. SENOSHOST Host unknown. SENOSSERV Service unknown. SECOMERR Communication error. ENSNACT Name server is not running or is being shutdown. SEE ALSO
Castor_limits(4), lfc_chdir(3), lfc_chmod(3), lfc_statg(3), lfc_umask(3) AUTHOR
LCG Grid Deployment Team LFC
$Date: 2010-12-08 11:48:14 +0100 (Wed, 08 Dec 2010) $ LFC_CREATG(3)