Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Open New Window
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Open New Window Post 302254494 by nwboy74 on Tuesday 4th of November 2008 02:22:36 PM
Old 11-04-2008
The problem I'm having seems to be inherent in XManager 2.0. They fixed the issue in XManager 3.0.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl window.open without blocker

Hi Everyone, We know that when we open a popup window, if my IE, Yahoo tool bar enable the popup-blocker, then my window will be blocked. like my code. print <<EOD; <script language=JavaScript> var s = new String(window.location.href); if (s.match(/Start/)){ ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

GUI help requir Every folder open in new Window..

I am using GUI mode in Linux & face a problem that when ever i double click on any folder it opens in new Window. I want to ask all DP members where is the option to disable this thing.. Means i want when ever i double on folder it should open in the same Window. looking for your help.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salman103
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Maximizing X window without Window Switcher

Hi everyone! I have a strange situation. I'm running an NX remote Gnome desktop session. On the remote machine, there is a whole load of unsaved data in a window. A problem that I've been having with this NX session is that I can't load Gnome Applets, including the Window Switcher. So.. when I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexandicity
0 Replies

5. AIX

Unable to Switch tasks when trying to open console window in HMC

Hi, I am trying to open a console window through the HMC. When I choose to do this the toolbar at the top left of the HMC screen show 'Open Terminal Window'. However when I click on it I am getting the error - "The tsak you want to switch to is an applet based task, which dowes not support... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Open a finder window in a particular view ??

In OSX, I have created some custom... well.. I guess you'd call them Macros?? within the .profile file. Some of these "Macros" are to open specific directories in a Finder window. Does anyone know what commands need to be used to have these folders open in LIST view, and maybe even be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RiDE
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

can i send shell commands to a open window

i want to write a script that automatically fills in a form and pushes a few buttons. can i do that with bash or something similar? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magiling
1 Replies

8. AIX

Is XVFB(X window system virtual frame buffer ) open source

I would like to know XVFB is open source or not. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prathap.g
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies
fixsub(3alleg4) 						  Allegro manual						   fixsub(3alleg4)

NAME
fixsub - Safe function to subtract fixed point numbers clamping underflow. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> fixed fixsub(fixed x, fixed y); DESCRIPTION
Although fixed point numbers can be subtracted with the normal '-' integer operator, that doesn't provide any protection against overflow. If overflow is a problem, you should use this function instead. It is slower than using integer operators, but if an overflow occurs it will set `errno' and clamp the result, rather than just letting it wrap. Example: fixed result; /* This will put 4965 into `result'. */ result = fixsub(itofix(5000), itofix(35)); /* Sets `errno' and puts -32768 into `result'. */ result = fixsub(itofix(-31000), itofix(3000)); ASSERT(!errno); /* This will fail. */ RETURN VALUE
Returns the clamped result of subtracting `y' from `x', setting `errno' to ERANGE if there was an overflow. SEE ALSO
fixadd(3alleg4), fixmul(3alleg4), fixdiv(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 fixsub(3alleg4)