Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Swing and Unix
Top Forums Programming Swing and Unix Post 302254166 by Annihilannic on Monday 3rd of November 2008 09:17:07 PM
Old 11-03-2008
Well, I just installed the Xmanager 3.0 trial version, connected to a HP-UX box, opened an xterm and ran java -jar /opt/java1.40B/demo/jfc/SwingSet2/SwingSet2.jar which opened successfully... so it should work in principle. What version of Xmanager are you using?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

swing not getting initialized when the DISPLAY is not set

I have a batch programme which will load the Spreadsheet into database.. When the DISPLAY is set and X11 window server is running, there is no issue in reading the spreadsheet and loading into database without lauching UI. But if the display is not set, then there is an issue... Any ideas... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
3 Replies

2. Programming

Swing GUI hangs on Mac OS

Hi All, I have created a simple swing application, that has 3 textfields, and 2 buttons. When I try to run the code, following error comes and GUI hangs. 2011-01-21 22:32:39.905 java : Enabled 2011-01-21 22:32:39.908 java : Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000 2011-01-21 22:32:40.589 java ***... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
0 Replies

3. Programming

Java Swing

Hi All, I am new to java swing. I want to develop a electronic schematic editor in java swing. An schematic editor is one where you can put all electronic components and join them to make a circuit. Its like drawing your circuit on paper. Here the paper would be like graph paper or grid which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diehard
1 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Creates links in /usr/share/maven-repo for all jars. SYNOPSIS
mh_linkjars [option]... DESCRIPTION
Reads the file debian/$package.poms and create links for each jar file generated by a POM listed in the .poms file. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain the jar files -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the jars, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results The <package>.poms file should contain the list of POM files associated with the list of jars to install in the repository, and each pom file should have either the option --usj-name, giving the name of the jar (without the extension) to link to and located in /usr/share/java, or the option --artifact, which should contain the full name of the source jar to link to. See also: mh_linkjar(1), mh_install(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)