Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dat72 SUN
Operating Systems Solaris Dat72 SUN Post 302253356 by Yohannita on Friday 31st of October 2008 11:30:57 AM
Old 10-31-2008
Dat72 SUN

Hi...........!!!

I have the same problem, iīm using Dat72 SUN & my server is a T5220 (SUN). I connected the scsi card (server) to DAT72, but in my OS I canīt see my device...(tape)..... I use this command: devfsadm -v -c tape and i check the devices and i canīt see it...!! I didnīt use this command : boot -r , is it necessary to see my Digital Data Storage..???

Can i need some driver or parch in my OS??

Somebody help me, please??

Thanks a lot...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help: Sun Disk partitioning for Sun V240 & StorEdge 3300

Dear Sun gurus, I have Sun Fire V240 server with its StorEdge 3300 disk-array. Following are its disks appeared in format command. I have prepared its partitions thru format and metainit & metattach (may be i have made wrong steps, causing the errors below because I have done thru some document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafeeq
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

dat72 Drive

Hi All, Installing a dat72 tape drive on a server with Solaris 7 on it. OS not recognising it even with the latest recommended patch cluster. Anyone know the parameters for st.conf? Thanks Martin (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Usb dat72

Hi All, How to mount a USB dat72 into V490 solaris 9? Can this work and do backup? I only use scsi dat72 before and it work on all platform. but USB dat72 is for window? Please advice. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Application running too slow on Sun SPARC T5440 but run normal on sun M3000

Hi all, I have application running on sun server T5440 4x8x1.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, application running very slow though load average too low. when I install my application on another server SUN M3000 (One CPU 1x8x2.5GHz, 8GB RAM), application run smoothly. Here is my server T5440 info: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
6 Replies
maze(1X)																  maze(1X)

NAME
maze - an automated X11 demo repeatedly creating and solving a random maze SYNOPSIS
maze [-S] [-r] [-g geometry] [-d display] OPTIONS
Full screen window option... Reverse video option... Specifies the window geometry to be used... Specifies the display to be used... The following lists the current functionality of various mouse button clicks; Clears the window and restarts maze... Toggles the maze pro- gram, first click -> stop, second click -> continue... Kills maze... DESCRIPTION
The maze program creates a "random" maze and then solves it with graphical feedback. LIMITATIONS
No color support... Expose events force a restart of maze... Currently, mouse actions are based on "raw" values [ Button1, Button2 and Button3 ] from the ButtonPress event... [ does not use pointer mapping ] COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1988 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. Mountain View, CA. All Rights Reserved Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation, and that Sun not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific prior written permission. Sun makes no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" with- out any express or implied warranty. SUN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE. AUTHOR(S) Richard Hess [ X11 extensions ] {...}!uunet!cimshop!rhess Consilium, Mountain View, CA Dave Lemke [ X11 version ] lemke@sun.COM Sun MicroSystems, Mountain View, CA Martin Weiss [ SunView version ] Sun MicroSystems, Mountain View, CA maze(1X)