Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chemist Needs Help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Chemist Needs Help Post 302251965 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 28th of October 2008 12:33:25 PM
Old 10-28-2008
Perderabo - I think he has non-POSIX /bin/sh. Reading on the otherside of a pipe seems to mean the variable is created and remains in the child process only. The code is fine in my Bourne - from 2004 HPUX 11.23 sh-POSIX

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chemist Needs Help part II

Hello friends, I was wondering if you can help me with probably a simple function to you all: the sample looks and has this format. I was wondering how I could extract the first and second column starting including the line 'E/N and Ko' and not stop until there are no more lines. Thank you for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingburg
5 Replies
BlueZ(1)							   User Commands							  BlueZ(1)

NAME
pand - BlueZ Bluetooth PAN daemon DESCRIPTION
The pand PAN daemon allows your computer to connect to ethernet networks using Bluetooth. SYNPOSIS
pand <options> OPTIONS
--show --list -l Show active PAN connections --listen -s Listen for PAN connections --connect -c <bdaddr> Create PAN connection --search -Q[duration] Search and connect --kill -k <bdaddr> Kill PAN connection --killall -K Kill all PAN connections --role -r <role> Local PAN role (PANU, NAP, GN) --service -d <role> Remote PAN service (PANU, NAP, GN) --ethernet -e <name> Network interface name --device -i <bdaddr> Source bdaddr --nosdp -D Disable SDP --encrypt -E Enable encryption --secure -S Secure connection --master -M Become the master of a piconet --nodetach -n Do not become a daemon --persist -p[interval] Persist mode --cache -C[valid] Cache addresses --pidfile -P <pidfile> Create PID file --devup -u <script> Script to run when interface comes up --devdown -o <script> Script to run when interface comes down --autozap -z Disconnect automatically on exit SCRIPTS
The devup/devdown script will be called with bluetooth device as first argument and bluetooth destination address as second argument. PAN daemon February 2003 BlueZ(1)