Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Exporting CLASSPATH in manifest service file Post 302251367 by Shreedhar Naik on Monday 27th of October 2008 12:42:42 AM
Old 10-27-2008
thank you very much

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

exporting a dmp file (oracle)from unix

i want to export a database (full schema) so that I can import the database to a windows 2000 server. The database is sitting on a unix-sun solaris box ver 8.. What are the commands... I am a bit rusty at unix at the moment! Cheers E (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: etravels
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting text file data to csv

Could any one help me in basic shell script to export text file data to csv. I need to export only particular data from text file to csv column. I am a newbie to UNIX could anyone help me with sample script code (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_jayakumar
3 Replies

3. Solaris

SMF - Adding instances to existing manifest

I have a default, sun supplied, apache2 install on solaris10. It's running fine, everything's great. I'm looking to add another instance, fairly happy with how to do that apart from one thing - the SMF manifest. Can i just edit the XML file sun supplied for the default apache2 and add in details... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigp84
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

exporting variabels from env file

I am running a unix script and calling an env script with in that. but the variables i am exporting in env are not being used by the present script. can any body let me know why? The env file is in the same directory and when i run in devug mode its able to show all the variable values also. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting variable from config file

Hi, I am exporting the environment variable from config file, but when I echo the variable it does not display any value. Here is the snippet of the code #!/bin/sh export ENVIRONMENT_ROOT_DIRECTORY="/cb/$ENVIRONMENT" echo $ENVIRONMENT_ROOT_DIRECTORY ${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavnabakshi
2 Replies

6. Solaris

SMF/Manifest in Zones

Hi.. I have an application installed in Zones and I would like to have the application started on every system reboot and stop at every shutdown. I created start/stop/restart script in /etc/init.d and placed S and K links in rc?d directories. This works fine. but I want to use SMF for this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: upengan78
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting log file into Excel

Hi, I am using HP-UX. I have an output log file which gives me server statistics. I want to export the contents of the file(last 100 lines) using tail command and then save it into an excel file in my local machine. The server statistics should be collected every 3 hrs. So, i wanted the idea... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: harshaganapathy
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exporting Values of Variables to Another File

Hello, I'm very new to Linux, and I have a question, I'm hoping you could help me with. :) I have created a file called subject, contains this code: #!/bin/bash read -p "Student Name: " NAME read -p "Student ID: " ID read -p "Address: " ADDRESS I'm to create another file called... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwant2learn
7 Replies
BUILD-CLASSPATH(1)						Java Packages Tools						BUILD-CLASSPATH(1)

NAME
build-classpath - build a Java CLASSPATH SYNOPSIS
build-classpath JAR|artifact-coordinates [JAR|artifact-coordinates ...] DESCRIPTION
Small utility to build a Java CLASSPATH with the named JARs or Maven artifact coordinates. Artifact coordinates specify Maven artifact and are in format groupId:artifactId[:extension[:classifier]]:version. If extension is omitted then "jar" is used. If classifier is omitted then empty classifier is used. For more information see XMvn Configuration Reference. The CLASSPATH is returned to standard output. EXAMPLES
build-classpath junit xerces-j2 wsdl4j - this will return a string to standard out that is a valid CLASSPATH containing junit, xerces-j2, and wsdl4j JARs. build-classpath log4j:log4j org.apache.commons:commons-io - this will return a string to standard out that is a valid CLASSPATH containing log4j and commons-io JARs. build-classpath com.google.inject:guice::no_aop: - this will return a string to standard out that is a valid CLASSPATH containing google-guice JAR with classifier no_aop. AUTHOR
Originally written by David Walluck. REPORTING BUGS
Bugs should be reported through Red Hat Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/. SEE ALSO
build-jar-repository(1), rebuild-jar-repository(1), JAVAPACKAGES
06/10/2014 BUILD-CLASSPATH(1)