Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need Bcm43XX Linux drivers
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Need Bcm43XX Linux drivers Post 302251271 by moutaz1983 on Sunday 26th of October 2008 06:23:50 AM
Old 10-26-2008
Broadcom WLAN card with Linux

I have a roadcom WLAN card 4311 rev 1 , I have a problem with identifying this card with linux Redhat enterprize 4 kernel 2.6.9-5

Can any on help me with details of installing this card on linux?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linux Device Drivers

Here is a cool book. And the price is right! Linux Device Drivers, 2nd Edition (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Drivers

Hi guys, Im totally new to solaris 10, I've just installed it & it works fine However, I get no sound when playing cds. Am wondering where I get the solaris 10 drivers for my soundblaster live from and how to install them? Thx in advance. Frizz (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frizz
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

4. Linux

Linux and Leaf Drivers?

Hi there, I thought a lot, wheather or not this thread belongs to this forum, hope I made the right choice. So my question: Is there such thing like leaf driver in Linux, in correspondance to the Solaris nexus/leaf device driver tree? I'm asking that in the context of writing a device driver... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: boyanov
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

ich 9 sata controlar drivers for redhat linux 4

Dear All, Hi, i am trying to install redhat linux 4 update 4 on HP compaq dx7400 model. but i stucked up on sata controlar drivers. it is asking for drivers for sata, and not inbuilt in linux cd. i am trying to find it on net but not succeed. Thanks Sandeep D. Mobile:-9850999505 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdarange
0 Replies

6. Programming

linux device drivers

hi, this is manju .... i want linux device drivers source codes. pls help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: miraclemanju
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless drivers for linux?

so i downloaded a linux today, but i ahve the problem that i cant connect to the internett becouse i need drivers. annyone know where i can get the drivers? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Morton
4 Replies

8. Linux

Nvidia Drivers for Oracle Linux

I'm installing Oracle Linux 6.1 and can't seem to get my second monitor to be recognized by the OS. I think that the issue is with the NVIDIA drivers but, after downloading and installing 3 different version of the RHEL driver I still can't get the second monitor to be recognized. Does anyone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goose25
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Learn Linux File System and Device Drivers

I am to start working on two project on Linux Device Drivers and other on File System. So I got the book "Understanding Linux Kernel" by Daniel and Marco. But I am confused as how to proce Will anybody pls let me know how to go to about studying the chapter in this book? I mean the order in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shefalibv
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

See installed drivers in Linux

Hello everyone from Tenerife, Canary Islands. How can i see in Debian or similar operating system the installed drivers or controllers ? Best Regards https://image.ibb.co/kC5C87/winkho2.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JohnFissburyn
1 Replies
CARD(1) 								FSF								   CARD(1)

NAME
card - print reference card of program options SYNOPSIS
card [OPTION]... PROGRAM... DESCRIPTION
Print a reference card of the PROGRAMs thanks to their inline help. OPTIONS
-h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version display version information and exit -o, --output=FILE save the output in FILE -l, --language=LL print the help in the language LL (default: English) --command=CMD perform pretty-printing on the output of CMD (e.g. --command='netscape -help') Options for a2ps are given after `--', for instance $ card -lfr a2ps -- -Pdisplay -4 News, updates and documentation: http://www.inf.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/ AUTHOR
Written by Akim Demaille. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-a2ps@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-99 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
a2ps(1), card(1), fixps(1), pdiff(1), psset(1), texi2dvi4a2ps(1). The full documentation for card is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and card programs are properly installed at your site, the command info card should give you access to the complete manual. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+----------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+----------------------+ |Availability | SUNWa2psu SUNWa2psr | +--------------------+----------------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+----------------------+ NOTES
Source for a2ps is available on http://opensolaris.org. card 1.3 (GNU a2ps 4.13) February 2000 CARD(1)