Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chemist Needs Help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Chemist Needs Help Post 302250557 by Neo on Thursday 23rd of October 2008 04:46:11 PM
Old 10-23-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingburg
If someone could help me that would be amazing. Also if someone is an expert I will pay them via paypal to help me occasionally. Thank you Lenny.
You can always make a big donation to the forums if you are pleased with your results here Smilie

The UNIX and Linux Forums - PayPal Donate

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chemist Needs Help part II

Hello friends, I was wondering if you can help me with probably a simple function to you all: the sample looks and has this format. I was wondering how I could extract the first and second column starting including the line 'E/N and Ko' and not stop until there are no more lines. Thank you for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingburg
5 Replies
SVN-DO(1)							 Command reference							 SVN-DO(1)

NAME
svn-do - export a source and run a command inside the source. SYNOPSIS
svn-do COMMAND DESCRIPTION
svn-do will use svn-buildpackage to export a source, run a command inside the exported source and, if the command succeeds, copy back the debian/ tree EXAMPLES
clean the tree (useful if this requires the full source tree) $ svn-do debclean I: Exporting source tree via svn-buildpackage... [...] I: Running command: debclean [...] I: Copying back the debian/ tree... 'debian/control' -> 'path/package/debian/control' use quilt to refresh a patch $ QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches svn-do sh -c "quilt push 002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch; quilt refresh" [...] I: Copying back the debian/ tree... [...] 'debian/patches/002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch' -> '/path/package/debian/patches/002_static-linking-dont-build-perf.patch' Start a source editing session and decide later not to copy back the debian/ tree $ svn-do $SHELL [...] I: Running command: /bin/zsh % exit 1 E: command exited with 1; not copying back the debian/ tree. edit a patch in a CDBS' simple-patchsys based package $ svn-do cdbs-edit-patch 02_pmount.patch [...] SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage/() The svn-buildpackage HOWTO manual svn-inject(1) puts a Debian source package into Subversion repository svn-upgrade(1) upgrade source package from a new upstream revision svn(1) Subversion command line client tool dpkg-buildpackage(1) Debian source package tools lintian(1) Debian package checker AUTHORS
Eduard Bloch This manual page was written by Eduard Bloch in roff. Goneri Le Bouder Converted manpages to SGML. Neil Williams Converted manpages to DocBook XML and current Debian maintainer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Eduard Bloch Release: 0.8.2 May 2009 SVN-DO(1)