Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0509-136 Errors with nmon TL8 Post 302250080 by BabylonRocker on Wednesday 22nd of October 2008 04:51:35 PM
Old 10-22-2008
try with one version earlier , like 10
you got this error running nmon in foreground , try running in batch mode with nmon -x for example

hope this helps
bye
This User Gave Thanks to BabylonRocker For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

error 0509-036

this is an exe file which whn i try to execute i get the following error. i am not sure if i need the oracle admin rights to change resolve it. and even if i do what is it that has to be done to resolve this!! $ idcrrec.exe exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program idcrrec.exe because of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blazingarun
2 Replies

2. AIX

Upgrade to TL8 failed: bos.net.NFS.client 6.1.8.1 (usr: COMMITTED, root:

dears i am trying to upgrade the TL from TL7 to TL8 and i facing this issue AIX6.1 << End of Success Section >> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ BUILDDATE Verification ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 TL8 update : bos.aso doesn't install.

Hello. An update of TL from TL7 to TL8 is ending with errors : Requisite Failures ------------------ SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you asked to install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite filesets are also installed. See subsequent... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
4 Replies

4. AIX

0509-036 tar error

Hello Everyone, root@test8:/>gunzip < /configapp/bkp_14JUN16_oraapp.tgz | /opt/freeware/bin/tar x> exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /opt/freeware/bin/tar because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for tar because: 0509-136 Symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
create_sysfile(1M)														create_sysfile(1M)

NAME
create_sysfile - create a kernel system file SYNOPSIS
[outfile] DESCRIPTION
The command creates a kernel configuration description file (system file) which can be used as input to the commands kconfig(1M) or mk_ker- nel(1M). The system file that is generated is of type version 1 (see system(4)) and is built according to the drivers required by the cur- rent system hardware. This command is intended for use during the install process when the system does not have a system file. The command uses the ioscan(1M) command to scan the system hardware and adds all drivers it can identify to run the existing hardware. If outfile is specified, the resulting system file is sent to outfile. If outfile is not specified, the output is placed in the file RETURN VALUE
Upon completion, returns with one of the following exit values: 0 Successful. 1 One or more errors were reported. DIAGNOSTICS
Errors are sent to stderr. Most of the diagnostic messages from are self-explanatory. Errors cause to halt immediately. WARNINGS
is obsolete and will be removed in a future version of HP-UX. AUTHOR
was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
ioscan(1M), kconfig(1M), mk_kernel(1M), system(4), kconfig(5). create_sysfile(1M)