Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0509-136 Errors with nmon TL8 Post 302250080 by BabylonRocker on Wednesday 22nd of October 2008 04:51:35 PM
Old 10-22-2008
try with one version earlier , like 10
you got this error running nmon in foreground , try running in batch mode with nmon -x for example

hope this helps
bye
This User Gave Thanks to BabylonRocker For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

error 0509-036

this is an exe file which whn i try to execute i get the following error. i am not sure if i need the oracle admin rights to change resolve it. and even if i do what is it that has to be done to resolve this!! $ idcrrec.exe exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program idcrrec.exe because of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blazingarun
2 Replies

2. AIX

Upgrade to TL8 failed: bos.net.NFS.client 6.1.8.1 (usr: COMMITTED, root:

dears i am trying to upgrade the TL from TL7 to TL8 and i facing this issue AIX6.1 << End of Success Section >> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ BUILDDATE Verification ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 TL8 update : bos.aso doesn't install.

Hello. An update of TL from TL7 to TL8 is ending with errors : Requisite Failures ------------------ SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you asked to install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite filesets are also installed. See subsequent... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
4 Replies

4. AIX

0509-036 tar error

Hello Everyone, root@test8:/>gunzip < /configapp/bkp_14JUN16_oraapp.tgz | /opt/freeware/bin/tar x> exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /opt/freeware/bin/tar because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for tar because: 0509-136 Symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
NMON(1) 							   User Commands							   NMON(1)

NAME
nmon - systems administrator, tuner, benchmark tool. DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the nmon command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. nmon is is a systems administrator, tuner, benchmark tool. It can display the CPU, memory, network, disks (mini graphs or numbers), file systems, NFS, top processes, resources (Linux version & processors) and on Power micro-partition information. OPTIONS
nmon follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). nmon [-h] [-s <seconds>] [-c <count>] [-f -d <disks> -t -r <name>] [-x] A summary of options is included below. -h FULL help information Interactive-Mode: read startup banner and type: "h" once it is running For Data-Collect-Mode (-f) -f spreadsheet output format [note: default -s300 -c288] optional -s <seconds> between refreshing the screen [default 2] -c <number> of refreshes [default millions] -d <disks> to increase the number of disks [default 256] -t spreadsheet includes top processes -x capacity planning (15 min for 1 day = -fdt -s 900 -c 96) AUTHOR
nmon was written by Nigel Griffiths <nag@uk.ibm.com> This manual page was written by Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). nmon August 2009 NMON(1)