Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Dimdim Open Source is a bright-bright solution for Web conferencing Post 302249778 by christopher546 on Wednesday 22nd of October 2008 05:29:40 AM
Old 10-22-2008
Web Conferencing is used to conduct live meetings through the internet with remote access clients. In web conferencing each participant has his or her computer and is connected with other participants through internet. In early years of internet the term web conferencing was used very often and for describing a group discussion and that also not live. And friend your post is very approachable depicting a very good information about dimdim open source.

Web Conferencing Appliance Remote Desktop Access Control online Support PC Mac System Software Server Solution Meeting Conference Tool

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help and coroporation About Open Source Web Conferencing System Backtalk

hi All peopel im loooking for help from someone who could help me to install this Backtalk Open Source Web Conferencing System you can download it from http://www.unixpapa.com/backtalk/ so plz anyone know how install it into my website help me or email me so we cna discuse and corporate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksar001
0 Replies
Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession - Jifty Sessions based on Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
In your etc/config.yml, using the Apache::Session::File backend: framework: Web: SessionClass: Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession SessionBackend: File SessionOptions: Directory: /tmp/sessions LockDirectory: /var/lock/sessions Or with Apache::Session::Memorycached backend: framework: Web: SessionClass: Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession SessionBackend: Memorycached SessionOptions: { servers: [ '127.0.0.1:11211' ] } new Returns a new, empty session handler, subclassing Jifty::Web::Session. id Returns the session's id if it has been loaded, or "undef" otherwise. create Creates a new session. load [ID] Load up the current session from the given "ID", or the appropriate cookie (see "cookie_name" in Jifty::Web::Session) otherwise. If both of those fail, creates a session in memory. get KEY [TYPE] See "get" in Jifty::Web::Session. set KEY => VALUE, [TYPE] See "set" in Jifty::Web::Session. remove KEY, [TYPE] See "remove" in Jifty::Web::Session. remove_all See "remove_all" in Jifty::Web::Session. continuations See "continuations" in Jifty::Web::Session. perl v5.14.2 2010-09-25 Jifty::Web::Session::ApacheSession(3pm)