Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Did a Mistake with HACMP
Operating Systems AIX Did a Mistake with HACMP Post 302249100 by azzed27 on Monday 20th of October 2008 03:34:55 PM
Old 10-20-2008
How can I check this ? I'm not expert on HACMP

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab Mistake!!!

Hi. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Being a novice to Unix, I editted my crontab directly by typing " crontab -e ". Well, I needed to make some changes so, I typed " crontab -r ". Now I have no crontab, and I can't seem to get crontab to write a new file. I' ve tried: vi... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cstovall
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't find the mistake in sed expression

Hi there, Can anyone help me find the correct expression for sed. I want to repace iface eth0 inet wathever with iface eth0 inet static Thanks for your help Santiago (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is there any mistake in this code:

cat $1 | sort -n | uniq | $1 in other words, I sort the content of the file and put the ouput in the same file, is there any mistakes in this cshell code ??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Takeeshe
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Probably some stupid mistake...

Hi everyone ! I have a file wich look like this : >Sis01 > Sis02 ... >Sis44 I want to separe each paragraphe in a different file, so I decide to use the "FOR" loop + sed. for f in {01..44} do (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sluvah
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do not find the mistake in a small routine!!!

Have a textfile (regular updated) with informations about datafiles . Each line is describing a datafile. Now I am trying to delete several specific lines in this textfile, which are defined before in a kind of removal list. Can not find the mistake I have done in the script because in the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jurgen
5 Replies

6. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone help me to spot my mistake?

Hi there can anyone help me to spot my mistake and please explain why it appears My code : #!/usr/bin/gawk -f BEGIN { bytes =0} { temp=$(grep "datafeed\.php" | cut -d" " -f8) bytes += temp} END { printf "Number of bytes: %d\n", bytes } when I am running ./q411 an411 an411: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: FUTURE_EINSTEIN
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to stop a reboot after init 6 is given by mistake?

Hi, I recently had an issue and by mistake a script of mine has initiated init 6 command, Is there a way to stop the reboot manually after init 6 is given, Your response is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance !! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanz143
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange type mistake?!

Hi, I want to start MY_PROGRAM in a bash script with additional parameters given in the CONFIGURATION_ARRAY. IFS="'" CONFIGURATION_ARRAY=( '-N 0 -m 0' '-N 0 -m 1' ) for configuration in ${CONFIGURATION_ARRAY} do //DEBUG N=${configuration%-*} //-N 0 M=-${configuration##*-} //-m 0... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xraystorm
5 Replies
gfs_grow(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       gfs_grow(8)

NAME
gfs_grow - Expand a GFS filesystem SYNOPSIS
gfs_grow [OPTION]... <DEVICE|MOINTPOINT>... DESCRIPTION
gfs_grow is used to expand a GFS filesystem after the device upon which the filesystem resides has also been expanded. By running gfs_grow on a GFS filesystem, you are requesting that any spare space between the current end of the filesystem and the end of the device is filled with a newly initialized GFS filesystem extension. When this operation is complete, the resource index for the filesystem is updated so that all nodes in the cluster can use the extra storage space which has been added. You may only run gfs_grow on a mounted filesystem; expansion of unmounted filesystems is not supported. You only need to run gfs_grow on one node in the cluster. All the other nodes will see the expansion has occurred and automatically start to use the newly available space. You must be superuser to execute gfs_grow. The gfs_grow tool tries to prevent you from corrupting your filesystem by checking as many of the likely problems as it can. When expanding a filesystem, only the last step of updating the resource index affects the currently mounted filesystem and so failure part way through the expansion process should leave your filesystem in its original unexpanded state. You can run gfs_grow with the -Tv flags to get a display of the current state of a mounted GFS filesystem. This can be useful to do after the expansion process to see if the changes have been successful. gfs_grow will consume all the remaining space in a device and add it to the filesystem. If you want to add journals too, you need to add the journals first using gfs_jadd. OPTIONS
-h Prints out a short usage message and exits. -q Quiet. Turns down the verbosity level. -T Test. Do all calculations, but do not write any data to the disk and do not expand the filesystem. This is used to discover what the tool would have done were it run without this flag. You probably want to turn the verbosity level up in order to gain most informa- tion from this option. -V Version. Print out version information, then exit. -v Verbose. Turn up verbosity of messages. SEE ALSO
mkfs.gfs(8) gfs_jadd(8) gfs_grow(8)