Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Visionfs configuration problem! Post 302248673 by titino on Sunday 19th of October 2008 05:25:31 AM
Old 10-19-2008
Java Visionfs configuration problem!

I have re-installed sco unix 7.1.1 box, and Visionfs is installed and configured successful but when i run the "sh /usr/vision/bin/visionfs print --install PRINTERNAME PC-NAME PRINTERNAME" command the system gives me the usage instruction as if i am giving the wrong syntax! any help please!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VisionFS error

I have a Unix SCO 5.0 connected to the Windows 2000 domain, the administrator was able to access any share folders from the Unix server until I changed the administrator password. When the administrator user tries to connect to the Unix Share a message comes up: Incorrect password or unknown... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gonzalez109
0 Replies

2. SCO

VISIONFS Print Problems

Hello there, I have a problem with the "visionfs print" command on Sco Open Server. I am able to print to matrix printers, attached to windows workstations, but when I send a file to a laser jet (HP 1020 for example) the printer hangs. If any one of you have any idea why this happen please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zaxos
1 Replies

3. SCO

Visionfs & subnet problem

Hi everybody, i'm a french guy (so excuse my english),we've got a SCO server with visionFS installed and i need to access to the file shared on the SCO server from a NT4 Server which is on a different subnet but it doesn't work. I obtain a message like this "impossible to join the server". ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zounours-69
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accessing UNIX files through visionFS/samba

Hello, I was wondering, for a windows application accesing UNIX files via VisionFS or SAMBA what would be a preferred way to read and process a large number of records? Up to 50 users could be accessing this file at the same time. 1. for each record - open file, read record, close file ,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kirilll7
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Squid Configuration problem

I have squid version 2.6 running on ubuntu linux as a proxycache although caching is not being used, the problem I have is that certain websites that require the user to log into do not seem to pass through the squid, the only thing I see is that the website is trying to access a file called... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Simon Young
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba 3.0.24 Configuration Problem

Dear all, I have set the security level to user. My samba is running on Unixware 7.1.4. I get the following screen error when trying to login from windows clients.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndege
0 Replies

7. Solaris

email configuration problem

I am using solaris 10 on x86. I have a requirement to send email using shell script. User can configure any email address like xyz@yahoo.com or xyz@hotmail.com in the configuration file. I have studied online tutorial and they say. we should modify sendmail.cf for this purpose. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmunir
3 Replies

8. SCO

Visionfs printing Windows2003 printserver

Hi, Our printserver is migrated from WIN2000 to a WIN2003 R SP2 server. We have a Unix SCO_SV sco1 3.2 5.0.5 i386 printing is via SCO VisionFS 3.10.911. It worked with the old printserver. I have completely no experience with visionfs. What we did : - created a new printer pr 89 on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haezeban
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Problem in configuration for telnet

hi , every one i wanaa to config tlenet server and did the steps to enable it but when i try to connect to server this error show : telnet : connect to address 10.0.0.100 : No route to host telnet : Unable to connect to remote host : No route to host ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sma88
6 Replies

10. SCO

sco visionfs vs smb

i need to copy the entire contents of my sco server 5.0.5 it says its running vision fs 2.01.905 if i access it from windows i would like to be able to access it like a normal file share instead of only thru an ftp service i cannot find vison software on the server /usr/vision does not exist ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crosbymook
1 Replies
BINFMT.D(5)							     binfmt.d							       BINFMT.D(5)

NAME
binfmt.d - Configure additional binary formats for executables at boot SYNOPSIS
/etc/binfmt.d/*.conf /run/binfmt.d/*.conf /usr/lib/binfmt.d/*.conf DESCRIPTION
At boot, systemd-binfmt.service(8) reads configuration files from the above directories to register in the kernel additional binary formats for executables. CONFIGURATION FORMAT
Each file contains a list of binfmt_misc kernel binary format rules. Consult binfmt_misc.txt[1] for more information on registration of additional binary formats and how to write rules. Empty lines and lines beginning with ; and # are ignored. Note that this means you may not use ; and # as delimiter in binary format rules. Each configuration file shall be named in the style of program.conf. Files in /etc/ override files with the same name in /usr/lib/ and /run/. Files in /run/ override files with the same name in /usr/lib/. Packages should install their configuration files in /usr/lib/, files in /etc/ are reserved for the local administrator, who may use this logic to override the configuration files installed from vendor packages. All files are sorted by their filename in lexicographic order, regardless of which of the directories they reside in. If multiple files specify the same binary type name, the entry in the file with the lexicographically latest name will be applied. If the administrator wants to disable a configuration file supplied by the vendor, the recommended way is to place a symlink to /dev/null in /etc/binfmt.d/ bearing the same filename. EXAMPLE
Example 1. /etc/binfmt.d/wine.conf example: # Start WINE on Windows executables :DOSWin:M::MZ::/usr/bin/wine: SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-binfmt.service(8), systemd-delta(1), wine(8) NOTES
1. binfmt_misc.txt https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/binfmt_misc.txt systemd 208 BINFMT.D(5)