Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming I am a newb to the C programmming language how do I make it interesting? Post 302248639 by f.ben.isaac on Sunday 19th of October 2008 12:05:16 AM
Old 10-19-2008
take it slowely dont rush

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help for a newb

ok i just installed FreeBSD 4.8 on a computer i had lying around and it was working ok but then when i tried to set up KDE's xdm (kdm) i think i must have configured the login manager wrong because i cant login through the kdm and therefore i can log in to BSD at all?! please can someone help me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: h3x
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newb question

I don't even know if this should go here but I just would like to know what this means: d0e45878043844ffc41aac437e86b602 I know absolutely nothin' about UNIX, and I found this in a SQL table in a board I run. Someone please tell me what that is in "normal" mode. Pardon me for my... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: daeglin
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ok I'm a Newb, Please Help

I am wanting to download the Linux Program. When i go to download it I see several things to download. What do i download exactly? Then what do I do to install it. Also I have partitioned my hard drive to make way for Linux on the other part to play with it, will any problems arise from this? I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seeto
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Newb here....Someone spying on me?

Hey all. I'm brand spankin' new here to the board. I'm also a novice at Unix. I've been using it for about 1 year now but I haven't really expanded my abilities since I learned the basics. I am in school and I mainly just use Unix to submit stuff to assignment directories and use it to compile my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andre2000
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

newb help needed

hi all, im working on a script that needs to read in a file, search for a string of text within that file, and if the string is found, do something. so i know i need to use an if-then statement, but how do i test for the existence of a string within the file? any help would be greatly appreciated. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mdlearnest
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell scripting and programmming

hi i have to grep a certain pattern like i have revision 1.15 date 2011-01-20 author : dpriyank --------------------------------------- revision 1.10 date 2011-01-10 author : sandeepk ---------------------------------------- revision 1.2 date 2011-01-09 author : tanvi... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: harjinder
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

what is much better ????? Perl or Shell Scripting???? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to set shell env variable from perl script ?? (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

hi i was trying the perl scripting with the new perforce and found the various issues which says u need to define a package in it..... wat can be the reason for this ....is there any basic requirement we need to install for running the perl scripts on perforce.... thanks kullu:rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kullu
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

hi , i was trying a small script in sed as my main motive is to apppnd a sentence before a line and after a line. e.g this is the sentence which is present in many files and i want to append 2 more sentences in this sentence of mine. tanvi is good girl the result should come out as ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kullu
1 Replies
DROP 
LANGUAGE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP LANGUAGE(7) NAME
DROP_LANGUAGE - remove a procedural language SYNOPSIS
DROP [ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE [ IF EXISTS ] name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP LANGUAGE removes the definition of a previously registered procedural language. You must be a superuser or the owner of the language to use DROP LANGUAGE. Note As of PostgreSQL 9.1, most procedural languages have been made into "extensions", and should therefore be removed with DROP EXTENSION (DROP_EXTENSION(7)) not DROP LANGUAGE. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the language does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name of an existing procedural language. For backward compatibility, the name can be enclosed by single quotes. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the language (such as functions in the language). RESTRICT Refuse to drop the language if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
This command removes the procedural language plsample: DROP LANGUAGE plsample; COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP LANGUAGE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER LANGUAGE (ALTER_LANGUAGE(7)), CREATE LANGUAGE (CREATE_LANGUAGE(7)), droplang(1) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP LANGUAGE(7)