Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Is Tomcat 4.1.24 supported on AIX 5.3 TL 7? Post 302248505 by bakunin on Friday 17th of October 2008 08:15:44 PM
Old 10-17-2008
I haven't tried it but i expect no problems. TLs/MLs are corrective services (bugfixes) in nature and if a software is working with a certain AIX version and it is working with TL02 it can be expected to work with a later TL even more likely than with an earlier one.

I hope this helps. (And good luck. ;-)) )

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

RMB supported?

Hi, I would like to know if there are any particular sites I can go to in order to findout what programs are supported in UNix OS version 11i. PArticularly if Hp Basic is supported in this new Unix version 11i. Thank you very much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huhuloa
1 Replies

2. AIX

Need Help- Does MENDELTRON ESQUIRE is supported by AIX 5.3

Hello, I am currently working on an application which we are currently trying to change from HP-UX 9000 Series to AIX 5.3.We make use of MENDELTRON ESQUIRE for Screen Scraping. I want to know whether AIX 5.3 Supports MENDELTRON ESQUIRE and if it supports what version of MENDELTRON ESQUIRE does... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balasubramaniam
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX supported graphics cards

I'm using an IBM RS6000 running AIX 5.3. Currently I can only attach a dumb terminal to it to log in at the console or use terminal emulation software to connect to it remotely via my pc. What I would like to do is install a graphics card, so that I can make use of the kvm mounted in the rack. So... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HNelson
2 Replies

4. AIX

apache/tomcat compatibility with AIX versions

Hello, Where can i find the information about the compatibility versions of tomcat with AIX? for example, AIX 5.2 supported tomcat versions?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balareddy
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Document management supported by RH?

Hello, I would like to know if exists any document management (KM) similar to Sharepoint, OpenKM... supported by Redhat 5. Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Tomcat..Unable to deploy application remotely in tomcat

Hi, We have upgrade tomcat from 5.0.20 to 7.0.33 and made changes to server.xml file according to newer version.. how ever the upgrade went fine and now i am unable to deploy application remotely.. it is giving 403 access denied error.. we have seperate appbase directory mentioned in server.xml..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani4u
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Supported filesystem

Hi, Searching for the support filesystem log on solaris. For linux it is in cat /proc/filesystems. shows supported filesystem and thirdparty filesystem integrations. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarun_nix
4 Replies

8. AIX

Is nagios monitoring tool supported on AIX 7.1 ?

Hi, is any one using nagios monitoring solution on AIX ? if yes, is it supported on AIX 7.1 TL 03 as well ? I tried to search online and unix.com , could not find it. Thank you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaron8667
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Multiple keyboard not supported

Please help me. im using sunos 5.8 when i plug in USB barcode scanner linear. the error message shows "Consconfig_docf: multiple keyboards not supported" then i tried plug it in where my working keyboard(usb). the barcode scanner working normally. im now working and im the system... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jakexabad
0 Replies

10. AIX

Perl 5.10 supported by AIX 6.1?

Hi, Perl 5.10 supported by AIX 6.1? Is there any official link from where we can find more details on the packages that are supported by each AIX versions? Thanks, Sreenadh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreenadhmenon
1 Replies
elf_version(3ELF)					       ELF Library Functions						 elf_version(3ELF)

NAME
elf_version - coordinate ELF library and application versions SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lelf [ library ... ] #include <libelf.h> unsigned elf_version(unsigned ver); DESCRIPTION
As elf(3ELF) explains, the program, the library, and an object file have independent notions of the latest ELF version. elf_version() lets a program query the ELF library's internal version. It further lets the program specify what memory types it uses by giving its own working version, ver, to the library. Every program that uses the ELF library must coordinate versions as described below. The header <libelf.h> supplies the version to the program with the macro EV_CURRENT. If the library's internal version (the highest version known to the library) is lower than that known by the program itself, the library may lack semantic knowledge assumed by the program. Accordingly, elf_version() will not accept a working version unknown to the library. Passing ver equal to EV_NONE causes elf_version() to return the library's internal version, without altering the working version. If ver is a version known to the library, elf_version() returns the previous (or initial) working version number. Otherwise, the working version remains unchanged and elf_version() returns EV_NONE. EXAMPLES
Example 1: A sample display of using the elf_version() function. The following excerpt from an application program protects itself from using an older library: if (elf_version(EV_CURRENT) == EV_NONE) { /* library out of date */ /* recover from error */ } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Stable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
elf(3ELF), elf32_xlatetof(3ELF), elf_begin(3ELF), libelf(3LIB), attributes(5) NOTES
The working version should be the same for all operations on a particular ELF descriptor. Changing the version between operations on a descriptor will probably not give the expected results. SunOS 5.10 11 Jul 2001 elf_version(3ELF)