Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Loading mysql library error.. Post 302248215 by jim mcnamara on Friday 17th of October 2008 06:23:25 AM
Old 10-17-2008
If you are on linux, try running ldconfig. OTherwise your process will have to define LD_LIBRARY_PATH to define the location of the library with a complete (not relative) path.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

loading a dynamic library in linux

is there a way to load a dynamic library in linux? I know tht in AIX u can do it using the loadAndInit() function. Please guide me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacques83
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loading values into a MYSQL database

Where to start? Ok, I need to pick up a Worldpay exchange rates file from a url such as: https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/info?op=rates&instId=12345&op=rates-today the http response returns a exchange rates file with content-type "text/plain" content as below: #Exchange rates for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshelluser
2 Replies

3. Linux

Problem in loading library

I am trying to run seagull tool. But when i start it following error shown |E|Unable to open library file error |A|STOP log Please help me how i can recover from it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

4. Programming

Error while loading libstlport_gcc.so library

I am getting error while processing the below line : "DEPENDENCIES=$OMNIWORKS_PATH/tradewind/build/build_dg_c $(SET) "*.pcc" $(SET).pcctmp1 ".cc" h" ... --------------------------------------------- ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ! Build rule... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

5. Programming

gdb - loading symbols of shared library

I am debugging in gdb a program that dynamically loads libodbcinst.so. I want to debug the code from libodbcinst - I can break in it, see the source and step through it, but whenever I try printing a variable, I get (e.g. for the variable ret): No symbol "ret" in current context. In my program... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimon
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHEL5 reboot - error loading shared library

Hi All, I have RHEL 5 installed in my system. Something must has happened because when i reboot the server, it came with many error.. /usr/bin/rhgb-client -- error while loading shared libraries: libpopt.so.0. Can't open shared object files. No such file/directory It finnaly ends with the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c00kie88
0 Replies

7. Programming

Loading the shared library I want

Hi All I have been given by someone else header file and a shared library to be used by my C++ application. Compilation is fine but when I try to executes the application I receive the following error. ./first: error while loading shared libraries: libMyLib.so.9: cannot open shared object file:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

8. AIX

Loading a shared library in AIX

Hi, I have an application running on AIX. The app is deployed on Webspshere server. Due to some reason, i have to make use of a third party library (Sigar API's) from my application. This library requires an .so file as well. Is there any location where i can put this *.so file and it will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user_guest
1 Replies
h5cc(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   h5cc(1)

NAME
h5cc - Helper script to compile HDF5 applications. SYNOPSIS
h5cc [OPTIONS] <compile line> DESCRIPTION
h5cc can be used in much the same way MPIch is used to compile an HDF5 program. It takes care of specifying where the HDF5 header files and libraries are on the command line. h5cc supercedes all other compiler scripts in that if you've used them to compile the HDF5 library, then h5cc also uses those scripts. For example, when compiling an MPIch program, you use the mpicc script. If you've built HDF5 using MPIch, then h5cc uses the MPIch program for compilation. Some programs use HDF5 in only a few modules. It isn't necessary to use h5cc to compile those modules which don't use HDF5. In fact, since h5cc is only a convenience script, you are still able to compile HDF5 modules in the normal way. In that case, you will have to specify the HDF5 libraries and include paths yourself. An example of how to use h5cc to compile the program hdf_prog, which consists of modules prog1.c and prog2.c and uses the HDF5 shared library, would be as follows: # h5cc -c prog1.c # h5cc -c prog2.c # h5cc -shlib -o hdf_prog prog1.o prog2.o OPTIONS
-help Prints a help message. -echo Show all the shell commands executed. -prefix=DIR Use the directory DIR to find the HDF5 lib/ and include/ subdirectories. Default: prefix specified when configuring HDF5. -show Show the commands without executing them. -shlib Compile using shared HDF5 libraries. -noshlib Compile using static HDF5 libraries [default]. <compile line> The normal compile line options for your compiler. h5cc uses the same compiler you used to compile HDF5. Check your compiler's man- ual for more information on which options are needed. ENVIRONMENT
HDF5_CC Use a different C compiler. HDF5_CLINKER Use a different linker. HDF5_USE_SHLIB=[yes|no] Use shared version of the HDF5 library [default: no]. SEE ALSO
h5fc(1), h5c++(1) h5cc(1)