Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX certification hp csa HP 0-A01 Post 302248049 by DustBunny on Friday 17th of October 2008 12:43:32 AM
Old 10-17-2008
Lol, no comments! Do you have an FTP where I can upload if you need? jim is correct. Mail does not work here!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA book

Hi, Does anybody have HP-UX CSA book by Rafeeq Ur Rehman 2nd edition, any pdf or chm? Regards, Yoman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoman
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

CSA having some problem

Is there anybody who is familier with CISCO SECURITY AGENT ? I have installed Oracle 10G Application Server on Linux ES3 successfully.. and It seemed to be working fine............... But due to some security policy I had to install CSA on that same server.. Till then Oracle is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipanrc
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

urgent - HP ux csa examination

Hi, It will be grateful to u all, if u give me full details of how to write hp csa examination and questions and answers. If it is available pls. send to email address removed. Thank u ramesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh_ac66
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP0-A01 Latest dumps Required

Hi all, I'm planning to take HP0-A01 exam shortly.I checked for the updated dump version but didn't find one suitable.Further I checked its last update has been done on 21st aug 2008. Requesting you all to please post the latest dump if anyone of you is having it. Thank you.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratip123
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

CSA wich exam?

Hello, I'm looking books and information for CSA certificate but in HP website, appears the right exam is HP0-091 but I found a book in amazon about HP0-A01 (includes 11.31?)exam, I think this is the last exam but it's extrange the HP website are obsolete. Anyone known wich is the right exam... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA

Hello, I want earn the HP-UX CSA certification,and i plan to pass exam HP0-A01. So i want if someone can help to find all documents that i need to access my exam. for the moment,i get this : HP-UX - System and Network Administration I HP-UX - System and Network Administration II ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
MLLP_SEND(1)							    python-hl7							      MLLP_SEND(1)

NAME
mllp_send - MLLP network client python-hl7 features a simple network client, mllp_send, which reads HL7 messages from a file or sys.stdin and posts them to an MLLP server. mllp_send is a command-line wrapper around hl7.client.MLLPClient. mllp_send is a useful tool for testing HL7 interfaces or resending logged messages: $ mllp_send --file sample.hl7 --port 6661 mirth.example.com MSH|^~&|LIS|Example|Hospital|Mirth|20111207105244||ACK^A01|A234244|P|2.3.1| MSA|AA|234242|Message Received Successfully| USAGE
Usage: mllp_send [options] <server> Options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -p PORT, --port=PORT port to connect to -f FILE, --file=FILE read from FILE instead of stdin -q, --quiet do not print status messages to stdout --loose allow file to be a HL7-like object ( instead of ). Can ONLY send 1 message. Requires --file option (no stdin) INPUT FORMAT
By default, mllp_send expects the FILE or stdin input to be a properly formatted HL7 message (carriage returns separating segments) wrapped in a MLLP stream (<SB>message1<EB><CR><SB>message2<EB><CR>...). However, it is common, especially if the file has been manually edited in certain text editors, that the ASCII control characters will be lost and the carriage returns will be replaced with the platform's default line endings. In this case, mllp_send provides the --loose option, which attempts to take something that "looks like HL7" and convert it into a proper HL7 message. Currently the --loose option can only handle 1 HL7 message per file (it causes mllp_send to assume the whole file is one HL7 message). ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
o http://python-hl7.readthedocs.org AUTHOR
John Paulett COPYRIGHT
2011, John Paulett 0.2.2 December 17, 2011 MLLP_SEND(1)