Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Open Flash Chart 2 (Default branch) Post 302247965 by Linux Bot on Thursday 16th of October 2008 06:30:01 PM
Old 10-16-2008
Open Flash Chart 2 (Default branch)

Image Open Flash Chart is a program for creating charts in Flash to display in Web pages. You can create bar, line, area, and pie charts. It also includes server side classes to help generate the data file used as input. At the moment, there are classes for PHP, Perl, .NET, Java, Ruby (and Rails), and Python. License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) Changes:
Radar charts and better tooltips were added. Memory consumption was reduced for AJAX applications. Image

More...

Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size(3pm)

NAME
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size - Chart data with additional attributes for Size charts VERSION
version 2.83 SYNOPSIS
use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size; my @keys = (); my @values = (); my @sizes = (); my $series = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size->new({ keys => @keys, values => @values, sizes => @sizes }); DESCRIPTION
Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size is an extension of the Series class that provides storage for a third variable called the size. This is useful for the Bubble renderer. ATTRIBUTES
sizes Set/Get the sizes for this series. max_size Gets the largest value from this Series' "sizes". min_size Gets the smallest value from this Series' "sizes". METHODS
add_to_sizes Adds a size to this series. get_size Get a size by it's index. size_count Gets the count of sizes in this series. AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-22 Chart::Clicker::Data::Series::Size(3pm)