Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX certification hp csa HP 0-A01 Post 302247892 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 16th of October 2008 02:51:02 PM
Old 10-16-2008
Do you have any idea how big most dumps are? They are not going to fit in your inbox.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA book

Hi, Does anybody have HP-UX CSA book by Rafeeq Ur Rehman 2nd edition, any pdf or chm? Regards, Yoman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoman
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

CSA having some problem

Is there anybody who is familier with CISCO SECURITY AGENT ? I have installed Oracle 10G Application Server on Linux ES3 successfully.. and It seemed to be working fine............... But due to some security policy I had to install CSA on that same server.. Till then Oracle is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipanrc
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

urgent - HP ux csa examination

Hi, It will be grateful to u all, if u give me full details of how to write hp csa examination and questions and answers. If it is available pls. send to email address removed. Thank u ramesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh_ac66
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP0-A01 Latest dumps Required

Hi all, I'm planning to take HP0-A01 exam shortly.I checked for the updated dump version but didn't find one suitable.Further I checked its last update has been done on 21st aug 2008. Requesting you all to please post the latest dump if anyone of you is having it. Thank you.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratip123
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

CSA wich exam?

Hello, I'm looking books and information for CSA certificate but in HP website, appears the right exam is HP0-091 but I found a book in amazon about HP0-A01 (includes 11.31?)exam, I think this is the last exam but it's extrange the HP website are obsolete. Anyone known wich is the right exam... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA

Hello, I want earn the HP-UX CSA certification,and i plan to pass exam HP0-A01. So i want if someone can help to find all documents that i need to access my exam. for the moment,i get this : HP-UX - System and Network Administration I HP-UX - System and Network Administration II ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
MMCFORMAT(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					      MMCFORMAT(8)

NAME
mmcformat -- format optical media SYNOPSIS
mmcformat [-BDFGHhIMOpRrSsw] [-b blockingnr] [-c cert-num] special DESCRIPTION
The mmcformat utility formats optical media conforming to the MMC standard. This includes CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray (BD) media. The options are as follows: -B Blank media when possible before formatting it. -b blockingnr Explicitly select packet size in sectors (for CD-RW only). It is not recommended to change this from its default of 32. -c cert-num Certify media for DVD-RAM / DV-RE. The argument cert-num specifies: 0 no certification 1 full certification 2 quick certification -D Debug mode. Print all SCSI/ATAPI command errors. -F Format media. -G Grow last CD-RW/DVD-RW session. -H Show help and print formatting choices for the inserted media. -h Show help and print formatting choices for the inserted media. -I Show help and print formatting choices for the inserted media. -M Select MRW (Mount Rainier) error correcting background format. -O Old style CD-RW formatting; recommended for CD-RW. -p Explicitly set packet format. -R Restart previously stopped MCD-MRW or DVD+RW background format. -r Recompile defect list for DVD-RAM. -S Grow spare space DVD-RAM / BD-RE. -s Format DVD+MRW / BD-RE with extra spare space. -w Wait until completion of background format. NOTES
Due to the enormous varieties in optical media, mmcformat is made as generic as possible. This can result in confusion. EXAMPLES
mmcformat -B -O /dev/rcd0d Blanks and then formats a CD-RW disc using the ``old style'' format command. It is recommended to use this ``old style'' command unless your drive reports that it's not supported; in that case, resort to the default -F. Note that a CD-RW disc can be reformatted without being blanked. Blanking switches between sequential and fixed packet writing by erasing the disc. This can also help to revive old discs. mmcformat -F -M /dev/rcd0d Format a CD-RW or a DVD+RW to use MRW (Mount Rainier). This format tries to hide media flaws as much as possible by relocation. SEE ALSO
scsictl(8) HISTORY
The mmcformat command first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@NetBSD.org> BUGS
mmcformat could be merged with scsictl(8) but that tool is very hard disk oriented. BSD
May 9, 2008 BSD