Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX certification hp csa HP 0-A01 Post 302247885 by lingeshwaran.r on Thursday 16th of October 2008 02:35:44 PM
Old 10-16-2008
certification hp csa HP 0-A01

I WANT DO A HP 0-A01 CERTIFICATION............I WANT SOME DUMPS FOR PRACTICE..please send to me.....IF U HAVE PLEASE SEND ASKAR GHORI SECOND EDITION CSA BOOK ...

MY MAIL ID IS [EMAIL=""[/EMAIL]

thanks and regards
Lingesh

Last edited by jim mcnamara; 10-16-2008 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: No email addresses please.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA book

Hi, Does anybody have HP-UX CSA book by Rafeeq Ur Rehman 2nd edition, any pdf or chm? Regards, Yoman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoman
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

CSA having some problem

Is there anybody who is familier with CISCO SECURITY AGENT ? I have installed Oracle 10G Application Server on Linux ES3 successfully.. and It seemed to be working fine............... But due to some security policy I had to install CSA on that same server.. Till then Oracle is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipanrc
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

urgent - HP ux csa examination

Hi, It will be grateful to u all, if u give me full details of how to write hp csa examination and questions and answers. If it is available pls. send to email address removed. Thank u ramesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh_ac66
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP0-A01 Latest dumps Required

Hi all, I'm planning to take HP0-A01 exam shortly.I checked for the updated dump version but didn't find one suitable.Further I checked its last update has been done on 21st aug 2008. Requesting you all to please post the latest dump if anyone of you is having it. Thank you.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratip123
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

CSA wich exam?

Hello, I'm looking books and information for CSA certificate but in HP website, appears the right exam is HP0-091 but I found a book in amazon about HP0-A01 (includes 11.31?)exam, I think this is the last exam but it's extrange the HP website are obsolete. Anyone known wich is the right exam... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA

Hello, I want earn the HP-UX CSA certification,and i plan to pass exam HP0-A01. So i want if someone can help to find all documents that i need to access my exam. for the moment,i get this : HP-UX - System and Network Administration I HP-UX - System and Network Administration II ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
csa_logon(library call) 												   csa_logon(library call)

NAME
csa_logon -- log on to the calendar service and establish a session with a calendar SYNOPSIS
#include <xcsa.h> CSA_return_code csa_logon( CSA_service_reference calendar_service, CSA_calendar_user *user, CSA_string password, CSA_string character_set, CSA_string required_csa_version, CSA_session_handle *session, CSA_extension *logon_extensions); DESCRIPTION
The csa_logon function allows the calling application to logon to the calendar service. If the specified calendar does not exist, then the error CSA_E_CALENDAR_NOT_EXIST is returned. The function returns a Session Handle that the application will use in subsequent CSA calls. ARGUMENTS
Calendar Service (Service Reference) A calendar service name specifying the requested calendaring service, (e.g., the path to a calendar store or a remote server node name). This value may be NULL if the underlying calendaring service does not require a service name or if UI is allowed. This may be necessary on some implementations and ignored on others. User (Calendar User) A pointer to the calendar user structure that identifies the user and calendar to the calendaring service. This value may be NULL. Password (String) A string containing the password required for access to the CSA service. This value may be NULL if the underlying calendaring service does not require a password or if UI is allowed. Character Set (String) A CSA formal public identifier string for the character set of strings used by the CSA caller. The client may pass NULL in which case the character set used is determined by the CSA service. The supported values are implementation specific. Required CSA Version (String) The formal public identifier for the CSA version number required by the application. For this version of the specification this string must be ``-//XAPIA/CSA/VERSION1/NONSGML CSA Version 1//EN''. Logon Extensions (Extensions) A pointer to an array of CSA_extension structures for this function. The array may contain both input extensions for providing additional information to the function and output extensions for receiving information from the function. A value of NULL indicates that the caller is not using any extensions. See the extensions structure for more information. Through extensions, the application can find out which extensions are available and set which data extensions will be active for the ses- sion. RETURN VALUE
Session (Session Handle) Opaque session handle that represents a session with the CSA calendar. Logon Extensions (Extensions) If output extensions were passed to the function in the extensions list, the results from the service will be available in the extension. See the extensions structure for more information. Whether the function succeeded or not, and, if not, why. It may be success or one of the values listed under ERRORS below. ERRORS
The csa_logon function returns the following error values: CSA_E_CALENDAR_NOT_EXIST The specified calendar does not exist. CSA_E_FAILURE There was a general failure that does not fit the description of any other error code. CSA_E_INSUFFICIENT_MEMORY Insufficient memory was available to complete the requested operation. CSA_E_INVALID_CALENDAR_SERVICE The underlying calendar service is invalid, so logging on cannot be completed. CSA_E_INVALID_CONFIGURATION The specified logon configuration is inconsistent with the selected calendar service. CSA_E_INVALID_DATA_EXT The data extension requested is invalid. CSA_E_INVALID_FLAG A flag value in the flags argument was invalid. CSA_E_INVALID_FUNCTION_EXT The function extension requested is invalid. CSA_E_INVALID_PARAMETER A function parameter was invalid. CSA_E_INVALID_PASSWORD The password is incorrect. CSA_E_INVALID_USER The specified calendar user is invalid. CSA_E_NO_AUTHORITY The user has insufficient authority for this function. CSA_E_PASSWORD_REQUIRED A password is required on this calendar service. CSA_E_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE The requested calendar service is unavailable. CSA_E_TOO_MANY_USERS The implementation cannot support the additional logon of another calendar user at this time. CSA_E_UNSUPPORTED_CHARACTER_SET The character set requested is not supported. CSA_E_UNSUPPORTED_DATA_EXT The data extension requested is not supported. CSA_E_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION_EXT The specified function extension is not supported or CSA_EXT_REQUIRED is set. CSA_E_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION The specification version specified in the call cannot be supported by this CSA implementation. SEE ALSO
csa/csa.h - csacsa(5), csa_add_calendar(3), csa_add_entry(3), csa_call_callbacks(3), csa_delete_calendar(3), csa_delete_entry(3), csa_free(3), csa_free_time_search(3), csa_list_calendar_attributes(3), csa_list_calendars(3), csa_list_entries(3), csa_list_entry_attributes(3), csa_list_entry_sequence(3), csa_logoff(3), csa_look_up(3), csa_query_configuration(3), csa_read_calen- dar_attributes(3), csa_read_entry_attributes(3), csa_read_next_reminder(3), csa_register_callback(3), csa_unregister_callback(3), csa_update_calendar_attributes(3), csa_update_entry_attributes(3). csa_logon(library call)