Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS iTunes 8: Finding and removing duplicate items Post 302247861 by Linux Bot on Thursday 16th of October 2008 01:30:04 PM
Old 10-16-2008
iTunes 8: Finding and removing duplicate items

You can remove duplicate items from your iTunes library easily. Just follow these steps:

More from Apple OS X Support ...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

removing items with repeated first 3 character

AWK help: I have a file with following format. I need to remove any entries which are repeated based on first 3 characters. So from the following files I need to remove any entries start with "mas". mas01bct mas02bct mas03bct mas01bct mas01bct mas01bct mas11bct mas01bct mas01bct... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: amir07
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

removing items from a file with batch

Please assist with awk scirpts: I need to remove items from a file in a batch: The file that I will remove from has the following format: abc00tef:10.81.12.3 abc01tef:10.81.12.3 abc02tef:10.81.12.3 abc03tef:10.81.12.3 abc04tef:10.81.12.3 abc05tef:10.81.12.3 I have a file which... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amir07
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding missing items in file

I have a need to compare 2 files, then print results to file. Need to find items from file2 that are not found in file 1. thanks in advance! example: file 1: abcde=12 fffff=6 bbbb=35 file2: abcde=12 fffff=6 bbbb=35 ccccc=10 kkkkk=45 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: discostu
8 Replies

5. Programming

Removing Items In A ListView

Hi everyone! So I have a listView on my Form named "officeView" I already have the code to add and update info into it, but Im having troubles deleting items out of it. :/ Now I know how to delete an Item from the listView, but I want the item before the deleted item to become automatically... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: romeo5577
0 Replies

6. Programming

Finding items that occur more than once in a vector

I have some vectors to evaluate and develop a list of values that occur in more than one element. This is the simplest case. I have a vector, std::vector<int> vec1; vec1=5; vec1=5; I need to know that that 5 occurs twice in the vector. If I do a double loop, std::vector<int>... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing duplicate items from an array

Hello Experts, I am trying to write a shell script to find duplicate items in an array, this is what i have tried : #!/bin/bash echo "This is another sample Progg to remove duplicate items from an array" echo "How many number do you want to insert" read n for (( i=0; i<$n; i++ )) do ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
5 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)