Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 401 Keg Plan
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? 401 Keg Plan Post 302247290 by bakunin on Wednesday 15th of October 2008 10:38:01 AM
Old 10-15-2008
Where i come from (Austria) beer bottles also carry a token (is this the correct word? Money you have to pay and get refunded when you bring the bottle back).

The glass bottles are cleaned and reused and this way there is an incentive to bring them back.

(Still, i would invest my money in a care-for-concrete-posts organization. There are way too few concrete posts in Austria. ;-) )

bakunin

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

plan

i want to make a program run when a person types 'finger USERNAME', username being my username. how can i do this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypher
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

an advice regarding backup plan

Hi all i'm looking for good advice regarding backup plan becuase its first time to me handle large scale database expected to grow up 10000 - 20000 record per year with daily operations on it I'm working as sysAdmin in educational organization ( junior level ) with mixed OSes environment... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
3 Replies

3. AIX

Plan to shutdown servers

Hello everyone I need to shutdown all my servers and my storage. I would like to hear your opinions about this. This is my little plan about all this. 1.-Stop the applications 2.-Stop the webservers 3.-Stop the ihs 4.-Stop the databases 5.-Verify no process are running 6.-Close the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Plan to Buy a New Laptop

It is time for me to buy a new laptop computer and i was searching the net for the last few days looking for one. The results haven't really been satisfying and i thought you might have information i lack - if so, i'd be grateful for sharing it with me and the probably interested audience. What... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
22 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a database and a plan of attack!

Hi everyone, I've got an extensive collection of seismic files that I am trying to turn into workable subsurface data collection. It's all real-time history and it is being loaded onto the main linux computer from a collection of about 1000 CDs. There are about 4000 seismic files on each CD, and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ws6transam
3 Replies
__gnu_pbds(3cxx)														  __gnu_pbds(3cxx)

NAME
__gnu_pbds - SYNOPSIS
Classes struct associative_container_tag Basic associative-container. class basic_hash_table An abstract basic hash-based associative container. struct basic_hash_tag Basic hash. class basic_tree An abstract basic tree-like (tree, trie) associative container. struct basic_tree_tag Basic tree. struct binary_heap_tag Binary-heap (array-based). struct binomial_heap_tag Binomial-heap. class cc_hash_table A concrete collision-chaining hash-based associative container. struct cc_hash_tag Collision-chaining hash. class container_base An abstract basic associative container. struct container_tag Base data structure tag. struct container_traits container_traits class gp_hash_table A concrete general-probing hash-based associative container. struct gp_hash_tag General-probing hash. class list_update A list-update based associative container. struct list_update_tag List-update. struct null_mapped_type A mapped-policy indicating that an associative container is a set. struct ov_tree_tag Ordered-vector tree. struct pairing_heap_tag Pairing-heap. struct pat_trie_tag PATRICIA trie. struct priority_queue_tag Basic priority-queue. struct rb_tree_tag Red-black tree. struct rc_binomial_heap_tag Redundant-counter binomial-heap. struct sequence_tag Basic sequence. struct splay_tree_tag Splay tree. struct string_tag Basic string container, inclusive of strings, ropes, etc. struct thin_heap_tag Thin heap. class tree A concrete basic tree-based associative container. struct tree_tag tree. class trie A concrete basic trie-based associative container. struct trie_tag trie. Typedefs typedef void trivial_iterator_difference_type Functions void __throw_container_error (void) void __throw_insert_error (void) void __throw_join_error (void) void __throw_resize_error (void) Detailed Description GNU extensions for policy-based data structures for public use. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 __gnu_pbds(3cxx)