Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Host to IP Source Code in C - Questions! Please Help Post 302247054 by f.ben.isaac on Tuesday 14th of October 2008 10:56:44 PM
Old 10-14-2008
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Tar files, transfer to remote host and delelte source

Hi, I´m having a problem here. I have a directory that holds many subdirs and files (by many I mean MANY thousands). What I want to do is make blocks of these files and transfer them block by block to a remote host; but once a given file is already placed in the remote host, the script must... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dago
0 Replies

2. Linux

source code for linux

Hi , where can i get free source code for LINUX commands , OS , system calls etc. Thanks Naren (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

3. Programming

New to C... questions about this code... ADTs...

Hi, In a file called itemADT.c I have specified the itemType data type to contain a listADT (having already written this library) and an integer, which will eventually represent the no. of times the word that is stored in the listADT has occurred (when I do this, and write code to insert... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eva
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux source code

Unix is written in C. From where u can see the source code of unix or linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can i get unix source code?

Sir please tell me where can i get source code for some unix kernal and shell also. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VIPUL15
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to target host from Source host.

Hi All, Need to connect to target host and execute a command and connect back to source host to continue with next set of command execution. Is there a utility/command using which we can connect to target host ? Please suggest. Note: Netezza database is instaled on Linux server. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
Tk_GetJoinStyle(3TK)					       Tk Library Procedures					      Tk_GetJoinStyle(3TK)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetJoinStyle, Tk_NameOfJoinStyle - translate between strings and join styles SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> int Tk_GetJoinStyle(interp, string, joinPtr) CONST char * Tk_NameOfJoinStyle(join) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Interpreter to use for error reporting. CONST char *string (in) String containing name of join style: one of ``bevel'', ``miter'', or ``round''. int *joinPtr (out) Pointer to location in which to store X join style corresponding to string. int join (in) Join style: one of JoinBevel, JoinMiter, JoinRound. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GetJoinStyle places in *joinPtr the X join style corresponding to string, which will be one of JoinBevel, JoinMiter, or JoinRound. Join styles are typically used in X graphics contexts to indicate how adjacent line segments should be joined together. See the X documentation for information on what each style implies. Under normal circumstances the return value is TCL_OK and interp is unused. If string doesn't contain a valid join style or an abbrevia- tion of one of these names, then an error message is stored in interp->result, TCL_ERROR is returned, and *joinPtr is unmodified. Tk_NameOfJoinStyle is the logical inverse of Tk_GetJoinStyle. Given a join style such as JoinBevel it returns a statically-allocated string corresponding to join. If join isn't a legal join style, then ``unknown join style'' is returned. KEYWORDS
bevel, join style, miter, round ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk Tk_GetJoinStyle(3TK)