Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Host to IP Source Code in C - Questions! Please Help Post 302247054 by f.ben.isaac on Tuesday 14th of October 2008 10:56:44 PM
Old 10-14-2008
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Tar files, transfer to remote host and delelte source

Hi, I´m having a problem here. I have a directory that holds many subdirs and files (by many I mean MANY thousands). What I want to do is make blocks of these files and transfer them block by block to a remote host; but once a given file is already placed in the remote host, the script must... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dago
0 Replies

2. Linux

source code for linux

Hi , where can i get free source code for LINUX commands , OS , system calls etc. Thanks Naren (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

3. Programming

New to C... questions about this code... ADTs...

Hi, In a file called itemADT.c I have specified the itemType data type to contain a listADT (having already written this library) and an integer, which will eventually represent the no. of times the word that is stored in the listADT has occurred (when I do this, and write code to insert... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eva
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux source code

Unix is written in C. From where u can see the source code of unix or linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can i get unix source code?

Sir please tell me where can i get source code for some unix kernal and shell also. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VIPUL15
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to target host from Source host.

Hi All, Need to connect to target host and execute a command and connect back to source host to continue with next set of command execution. Is there a utility/command using which we can connect to target host ? Please suggest. Note: Netezza database is instaled on Linux server. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
App::ClusterSSH::Host(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				App::ClusterSSH::Host(3pm)

NAME
ClusterSSH::Host - Object representing a host. SYNOPSIS
use ClusterSSH::Host; my $host = ClusterSSH::Host->new({ hostname => 'hostname', }); my $host = ClusterSSH::Host->parse_host_string('username@hostname:1234'); DESCRIPTION
Object representing a host. Include details to contact the host such as hostname/ipaddress, username and port. METHODS
$host=ClusterSSH::Host->new ({ hostname => 'hostname' }) Create a new host object. 'hostname' is a required arg, 'username' and 'port' are optional. Raises exception if an error occurs. $host->get_hostname $host->get_username $host->get_port $host->get_master Return specific details about the host $host->set_username $host->set_port $host->set_master Set specific details about the host after its been created. get_realname If the server name provided is not an IP address (either IPv4 or IPv6) attempt to resolve it and retun the discovered names. get_givenname Alias to get_hostname, for use when " get_realname " might return something different parse_host_string Given a host string, returns a host object. Parses hosts such as check_ssh_hostname Check the objects hostname to see whether or not it may be configured within the users $HOME/.ssh/config configuration file host 192.168.0.1 user@host user@192.168.0.1 host:port [1234:1234:1234::4567]:port 1234:1234:1234::4567 and so on. Cope with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses - raises a warning if the IPv6 address is ambiguous (i.e. in the last example, is the 4567 part of the IPv6 address or a port definition?) and assumes it is part of address. Use brackets to avoid seeing warning. AUTHOR
Duncan Ferguson, "<duncan_j_ferguson at yahoo.co.uk>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2010 Duncan Ferguson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; or the Artistic License. See http://dev.perl.org/licenses/ for more information. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-24 App::ClusterSSH::Host(3pm)