Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS My Solaris Live Upgrade experience Post 302247039 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 14th of October 2008 09:20:09 PM
Old 10-14-2008
My Solaris Live Upgrade experience

Blog on upgrading Solaris Nevada using LiveUpgrade.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10 Live Upgrade Issue

Hi Guys, having an issue with running Live Upgrade on a t5240 runiing Solaris 10 5/08. The system has the required patches 121430, and Live upgrade was updated from the install media sol-10-u10-ga2-sparc-dvd.iso The following boot environments were created solenv1 and solenv2 with the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revo
8 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris patching issue with Live Upgrade

I have Solaris-10 sparc box with ZFS file-system, which is running two non global zones. I am in process of applying Solaris Recommended patch cluster via Live Upgrade. Though I have enough space in root file-system of both zones, everytime I run installcluster, it fails with complaining less... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 patching using live upgrade with VxVM

Hello, I was assigned some Solaris machines and need to patch them to N-1, where N is the latest OS realease, which means, upgrade till one version before the latest one. I do not now a lot about Solaris. What I only know is that need to make use of live upgrade and be careful with VxVM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: feroccimx
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris live upgrade - how to check if a fs is shared or not

Hi all, 1) how do i check which FS(filesystems) in the current active PBE are shared and not shared with the ABE (alternate boot env) ? is doing lufslist and comparing between the 2 BEs the only option ? 2) when doing a luactivate -s (synchronize), does the synchronization go both way... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)