Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Does any hunk knows how to block ultrasurf in squid proxy red hat version 4 Post 302246748 by vishwanathhcl on Tuesday 14th of October 2008 09:48:04 AM
Old 10-14-2008
Does any hunk knows how to block ultrasurf in squid proxy red hat version 4

Does any one knows how to block ultrasurf in squid proxy ?Smilie

I have one shell script i.e blocking all ultrsurf version except ultrasurf 8.9

if any one knows pls share the documents with me.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 3

Hello there guys, i'm new in this linux world and i'm having problems with telnet session. I enabled telnet login but it wont let me login as root. is there a file that i need to take a look to make sure that root could telnet to the system. Thanks a lot guys for your help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Does any hunk knows how to block ultrasurf in squid proxy red hat version 4

Does any one knows how to block ultrasurf in squid proxy ? I have one shell script i.e blocking all ultrsurf version except ultrasurf 8.9 i f any one knows pls share the documents with me. Please read the rules: No double posting! Thank you - site moderator (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwanathhcl
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Virtual Red Hat version

Hello, Is there a Virtual Red hat that will work with Windows Vista? I would like to become more familiar with it and a virtual version will help me with a hands on approach. Nov_User (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nov_user
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx for red hat version 5.4

Hi, i am trying to use mailx utility on red hat. I am unsuccessful in doing it. kindly see below for the steps i am doing :- 1) mailx -s "testing" user@ipaddress 2) when i check my /var/mail/ folder there is no file being generated by the name user, instead there is a file being... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: dazdseg
10 Replies

5. Red Hat

finding exact version of Red Hat Linux

Hi, I would like to know how to find out exact version of linux on the basis of kernel level, uname -a 2.6.18-238.1.1.el5 from above command how to find out exact version of redhat linux? it is showing that version of redhat is 5.0 but it comes under which update like 1,2,3,4,5,6 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to Install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4?

I want to install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4. Please tell me the step-by-step installation and which file system will be best for this O/S? Like in windows, we have NTFS file system(which has very security features). Is there any such file system in Linux? Which file system should i use? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to Install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4?

I want to install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4. Please tell me the step-by-step installation and which file system will be best for this O/S? Like in windows, we have NTFS file system(which has very security features). Is there any such file system in Linux? Which file system should i use?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat 5.10 repository issue - desktop version

this is proving to be a real pain to set up. i recently installed red hat 5.10 desktop version. install went well. i've registered my system, but i cant seem to yum install simple packages. i can install some packages, but many others i cant. for instance, i cant do a: yum install php ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies
whereami.conf(5)						File Formats Manual						  whereami.conf(5)

NAME
whereami.conf -- configuration file for whereami DESCRIPTION
The whereami.conf file specifies what whereami does on leaving, remaining at or arriving at locations. (Locations are detected by whereami according to specifications in the detect.conf file.) Comments are lines starting with the `#' character. Leading whitespace is ignored on all lines, including comment lines. Other lines are of the form: -location action The action is performed if your system was previously at this location, but is now at another location. =location action The action is performed if your system is now at this location. +location action The action is performed if your system is now at this location, but was previously at another location. !location action The action is performed if your system is not at this location. HELPER SCRIPTS
In addition to the normal commands available within any shell script, whereami includes a number of helper scripts which may be useful. setmailrelay (none | queue [smarthost] | smarthost) Set the mail relay (i.e. smarthost) to "none" if you have a permanent connection, and can send e-mail directly to the recipient's mailserver. If you are not connected, set the relay to "queue" (optionally for a specific smarthost). Or send all mail to a specific smarthost, if that is what you need in this location. setresolver <resolv.conf stanza> The <resolv.conf stanza> should be something like: search localhost mydomain.com nameserver 1.2.3.4 (all on one line) to specify the domain search path and the nameserver to use. If you have resolvconf installed, this script will interface with that to manupulate the /etc/resolv.conf file and control DNS resolution. This is recommended. If you are not using resolvconf, then this will directly rewrite your /etc/resolv.conf file, inserting a section similar to the manner in which DHCP works. setproxy (start | stop | none | <upstream_proxy>) Use this script to reconfigure your local oops or squid proxy server to use a specific upstream proxy, no upstream proxy, or to stop the proxy server completely. The upstream proxy should be specified as "<name or ip> <port>", e.g.: setproxy 192.168.55.3 3128 For a local squid proxy you can optionally also provide a complete set of parameters for the "cache_peer" directive (without the "cache_peer" name itself). See the squid.conf file for full details of this syntax. e.g.: setproxy 192.168.55.3 parent 3128 3140 login=user:password settimezone timezone Use this to set your timezone differently. masqmail_route route_name Use this to reconfigure masqmail to use a different masqmail routing. SEE ALSO
whereami(8), detect.conf(5) Further documentation is available in the /usr/share/doc/whereami directory. FILES
/etc/whereami/whereami.conf The file we are talking about in this here manpage. /etc/whereami/whereiam.sh The script that is built based on the information in this configuration file and then executed by whereami. LIMITATIONS
There should be a configuration program so that the user does not have to do any script programming. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Andrew McMillan <debian@mcmillan.net.nz> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Per- mission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GPL version 2. whereami.conf(5)