Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Host to IP Source Code in C - Questions! Please Help Post 302246705 by matrixmadhan on Tuesday 14th of October 2008 07:08:11 AM
Old 10-14-2008
and libintl.so as well

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Tar files, transfer to remote host and delelte source

Hi, I´m having a problem here. I have a directory that holds many subdirs and files (by many I mean MANY thousands). What I want to do is make blocks of these files and transfer them block by block to a remote host; but once a given file is already placed in the remote host, the script must... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dago
0 Replies

2. Linux

source code for linux

Hi , where can i get free source code for LINUX commands , OS , system calls etc. Thanks Naren (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

3. Programming

New to C... questions about this code... ADTs...

Hi, In a file called itemADT.c I have specified the itemType data type to contain a listADT (having already written this library) and an integer, which will eventually represent the no. of times the word that is stored in the listADT has occurred (when I do this, and write code to insert... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eva
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux source code

Unix is written in C. From where u can see the source code of unix or linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can i get unix source code?

Sir please tell me where can i get source code for some unix kernal and shell also. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VIPUL15
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

7. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to target host from Source host.

Hi All, Need to connect to target host and execute a command and connect back to source host to continue with next set of command execution. Is there a utility/command using which we can connect to target host ? Please suggest. Note: Netezza database is instaled on Linux server. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
XRemoveHost()															     XRemoveHost()

Name
  XRemoveHost - remove a host from the access control list.

Synopsis
  XRemoveHost(display, host)
	Display *display;
	XHostAddress *host;

Arguments
  display   Specifies a connection to an X server; returned from XOpenDisplay().

host	    Specifies the network address of the machine to be removed.

Description
  XRemoveHost()  removes the specified host from the access control list of the connected server.  The server must be on the same host as the
  process that calls XRemoveHost() in order to change the access control list.

If you remove your own machine from the access control list, you can no longer connect to that server, and there is no way back  from  this
  call	other  than to log out, edit the access control file, and reset the server.  The address data must be a valid address for the type of
  network in which the server operates, as specified in the family member.

For TCP/IP, the address should be in network byte order.  For the DECnet family, the server performs no automatic swapping on  the  address
  bytes.   A  Phase  IV  address is two bytes long.  The first byte contains the least significant eight bits of the node number.  The second
  byte contains the most significant two bits of the node number in the least significant two bits of the byte, and the area in the most sig-
  nificant six bits of the byte.

For more information on access control lists, see Volume One, Chapter 15, Other Programming Techniques.

Structures
     typedef struct {
	 int family;	    /* for example Family Internet */
	 int length;	    /* length of address, in bytes */
	 char *address;     /* pointer to where to find the bytes */
     } XHostAddress;

/* constants used for family member of XHostAddress */
     #define FamilyInternet	 0
     #define FamilyDECnet	 1
     #define FamilyChaos	 2

Errors
  BadAccess
  BadValue

See Also
  XAddHost(), XAddHosts(), XDisableAccessControl(), XEnableAccessControl(), XListHosts(), XRemoveHosts(), XSetAccessControl().

Xlib - Host Access														     XRemoveHost()