Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Solaris 10 - Cluster Suite 3.2 2/08 prob Post 302246343 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 13th of October 2008 11:35:29 AM
Old 10-13-2008
have a look at the output of:

Code:
# pkginfo -p

and
Code:
# pkginfo | grep -i cluster

after you get the package names with the last command check the versions of cluster software with:

Code:
# pkginfo -l packagename_from_last_command

maybe there is an older version of cluster installed or maybe it is only partial installed (the first command will check for this...).

greets,
DN2

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disk Suite on Solaris 7

Does anyone know which packages I need to install to run Disk Suite on Solaris 7, or where I can find some documentation? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
2 Replies

2. Linux

RedHat Cluster Suite - multicast problem

Hi, I have a Redhat Cluster Suite with 2 nodes, using option "Multicast HeartBeating" on clumembd, whith default IP: 225.0.0.11 The cluster member names are: # grep node /etc/hosts 192.168.100.1 node1 192.168.100.2 node2 My problem is that the Multicast IP is relating to other network... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Livio
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Disk Suite

Hi I'm completely new to Solaris Disk Suite. Where can I go and read up about it. I've seen consultants run the meta- commands, but it doesn't make any sense to me. I would like to learn how it works and how to use it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Please help Disk Suite on Solaris 8 FS full!!!

I am new to Solaris so please bear with me. I have spent enough time searching to get somewhat of a grip here but I am not sure what to do next. I am trying to grow a file system on a Solaris 8 server. B_root@server:>df -k Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisAdmin
9 Replies

5. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 8 prob

Pls tell me how can i recover adeleted user in solaris 8. Please help me I'm a newby thanks aamer (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aamer
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Cluster Suite IP-Aliasing

Hi, is it normal, that the IP alias (service IP) can't be seen with ifconfig -a , as eth0:1 for example the IP is on the node, you can ping it, and open ports for that IP look at this: # ip addr 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue link/loopback... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite

HI How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite. i was trying to configure fencing aganet with red ahat cluster suite i issued command # /usr/sbin/fence_vmware_soap -a 172.22.90.61 -l admin -p duc2Cisco -o reboot then i got below error: Failed: You have to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)