Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Solaris 10 - Cluster Suite 3.2 2/08 prob Post 302246331 by hi2joshi on Monday 13th of October 2008 10:52:02 AM
Old 10-13-2008
Solaris 10 - Cluster Suite 3.2 2/08 prob

Hi,

I am relatively new to Sun Solaris. I am installing 2 node cluster and when I was installing cluster suite 3.2 2/08, it is giving me this error as "Conflict - Incomplete version detected".

Please help me in this regard and also suggest me any valuable point to consider before going ahead with installation and configuration with scinstall utility.

Image - http://www.2and2.net/files/48f356433896f.jpg

Thanks
Hitarth

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disk Suite on Solaris 7

Does anyone know which packages I need to install to run Disk Suite on Solaris 7, or where I can find some documentation? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
2 Replies

2. Linux

RedHat Cluster Suite - multicast problem

Hi, I have a Redhat Cluster Suite with 2 nodes, using option "Multicast HeartBeating" on clumembd, whith default IP: 225.0.0.11 The cluster member names are: # grep node /etc/hosts 192.168.100.1 node1 192.168.100.2 node2 My problem is that the Multicast IP is relating to other network... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Livio
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Disk Suite

Hi I'm completely new to Solaris Disk Suite. Where can I go and read up about it. I've seen consultants run the meta- commands, but it doesn't make any sense to me. I would like to learn how it works and how to use it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Please help Disk Suite on Solaris 8 FS full!!!

I am new to Solaris so please bear with me. I have spent enough time searching to get somewhat of a grip here but I am not sure what to do next. I am trying to grow a file system on a Solaris 8 server. B_root@server:>df -k Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisAdmin
9 Replies

5. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 8 prob

Pls tell me how can i recover adeleted user in solaris 8. Please help me I'm a newby thanks aamer (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aamer
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Cluster Suite IP-Aliasing

Hi, is it normal, that the IP alias (service IP) can't be seen with ifconfig -a , as eth0:1 for example the IP is on the node, you can ping it, and open ports for that IP look at this: # ip addr 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue link/loopback... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite

HI How can i configure fence_cisco_ucs with redhat cluster suite. i was trying to configure fencing aganet with red ahat cluster suite i issued command # /usr/sbin/fence_vmware_soap -a 172.22.90.61 -l admin -p duc2Cisco -o reboot then i got below error: Failed: You have to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies
4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)						      4store						      4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)

NAME
4s-backend-setup -- Create a new 4store KB SYNOPSIS
4s-backend-setup kbname [--node node-number] [--cluster cluster-size] [--segments segment-count] kb-name --node Number of this node in the cluster, values range from 0 to cluster-size - 1. The default is 0. --cluster The number of nodes in the cluster. The default is 1. --segments The number of segments in the cluster. The default is 2. We recommend one for each CPU core in the cluster as a good starting point. Higher numbers tend to consume more resources, but may result in increased performance. NOTES
Once crated with 4s-backend-setup KBs should be started with 4s-backend(1) SEE ALSO
4s-query(1), 4s-size(1), 4s-httpd(1), 4s-backend(1), 4s-delete-model(1) EXAMPLES
$ 4s-backend-setup --node 0 --cluster 1 --segments 4 demo Creates the indexes for a single-machine KB with four segments, named "demo". 4store May 31, 2019 4store