Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX narrow down reply from cmviewcl Post 302246283 by ortsvorsteher on Monday 13th of October 2008 08:26:23 AM
Old 10-13-2008
Hello,

i have a cluster with some packages. One is named PCV, the other PCVWEB.

I tried cmviewcl -vp PCV and cmviewcl -vp PCVWEB

May this can be your solution too?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

reply timer

Neo, can u please shorten the reply timer to like 1 min or so. It is prolly just me but i end up passing on replying to posts due to i hate waiting for my timer to reset w/ a 2.5 mins wait. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto reply

hi I am using Pine to recive my mails. Can any one help out how i can effectivley use the auto reply. The auto reply should not for all of my mails recieved. It should be for some mail ids which i have specified. Is there any way to do? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Muthukumaran
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Plz reply..whether it is possible or not?

HELLO GUYS, How u all guys doing?Recently I brought a system and installed Red Hat Linux in it. I have also got a network card. My question is can i connect NIC to my system and use it as a client? I really don't want to buy another system. I want to use this computer/system both as server and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyno
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

very simpale plz reply soon

Hi I am posting very simple query....Actually I did but not working properly 1>Write a shell prog that print the name and size of .c file in the current directory. 2> write a shell programe to print only the name and free space of the fielsystem in ur disk with the maximum available... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramiitkgp
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Reply to thread I started 8 May 09 gone

And frankly, I'm a bit miffed by it. I had thanked the person who suggested a solution to the issue, pasted code to a shell script that may have helped other users, and was courteous, witty and all that the best forum admins look for in a member/contributor/poster. Now it's gone, with no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a reply

What command can you use to display a text file one page at a time, but doesn't allow scrolling backward through a file? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zapper
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Narrow down a log the log file for certain period

Dear friends, Please help me out to narrow down a log file with the time range. The log file will be in the following format, 213.64.141.89 - - 213.64.248.179 - - 213.64.248.179 - - What are shell commands to narrow the file for certain hours or days. I think this can be done with the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamil.pamaran
5 Replies

8. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Not able to reply to a post

I have a trouble here. I posted couple of questions and got some reply but when i go ahead and do a reply/quick reply to the question asked it doesn't goes. it simply keep on displaying the message "Posting quick reply please wait" and that wait never ends. I am not able to do a reply :(... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
3 Replies
smfi_setreply(3N)														 smfi_setreply(3N)

NAME
smfi_setreply() - sets the default SMTP error reply code SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
ctx Specifies the opaque context structure. rcode Specifies the 3-digit (RFC 821/2821) SMTP reply code as a null-terminated string. rcode cannot be set to NULL value. rcode must be a valid or reply code. xcode Specifies the extended (RFC 1893/2034) reply code. An xcode must conform to RFC 1893/2034. If xcode is set to NULL, an extended code is not used. message Specifies the text part of the SMTP reply. If message is set to NULL, an empty message is used. DESCRIPTION
The routine directly sets the SMTP error reply code for a connection. Only and replies are accepted. uses this code on subsequent error replies from the Milter function. can be called from any function except the function. Notes o Values passed to are not checked for standards compliance. o The message parameter must contain only printable characters; other characters may lead to undefined behavior. For example, CR or LF causes the call to fail, a single (percentage) character can cause the text to be ignored. If a (percentage) character must be used in a string, it must be used as o For more information on reply codes and their meanings, see RFC 821, 2821, 1893, or 2034. o If the reply code (rcode) given is a code but is used for the message, the normal reply is not used. If the reply code (rcode) given is a code but is used for the message, the custom reply is not used. In neither of these two cases, an error is returned to the Milter and silently ignores the reply code. o If the Milter returns and sets the reply code to the SMTP server terminates the SMTP session with a error code. RETURN VALUE
fails and returns if the rcode or xcode argument is invalid or a memory allocation failure occurs; otherwise; returns AUTHOR
The routine was developed by the Sendmail Inc. SEE ALSO
smfi_getsymval(3N), smfi_getpriv(3N), smfi_setreply(3N), smfi_setpriv(3N). on smfi_setreply(3N)