Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :Licen Post 302246158 by durgaprasadr13 on Monday 13th of October 2008 03:20:04 AM
Old 10-13-2008
Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :Licen

Epic Editor was not able to obtain a license for your use. Feature Epic Editor :License server is down

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pasting text in VI editor from a different editor

Hi, I knw its a silly question, but am a newbie to 'vi' editor. I'm forced to use this, hence kindly help me with this question. How can i paste a chunk 'copied from' a different editor(gedit) in 'vi editor'? As i see, p & P options does work only within 'vi'. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: harishmitty
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

set EDITOR=vi -> default editor not setting for cron tab

Hi All, I am running a script , working very fine on cmd prompt. The problem is that when I open do crontab -e even after setting editor to vi by set EDITOR=vi it does not open a vi editor , rather it do as below..... ///////////////////////////////////////////////////// $ set... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
6 Replies

3. Programming

Vi editor

What are the commands to go to the beggining of file and end of file in VI editor (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ED editor

Hi folks I wanted help with writing a ED editor script that automatically runs files i saved in my directory /home/MyFiles/firstBorn. Any helping ideas... ? thanx Lakerfan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakerfan
2 Replies

5. Hardware

IBM 3583 Tape Drive License Feature Code

Team , currently I am doing some inventory on our hardware. I know that the old school IBM 3583 tape drive has some license feature enable but I dont know where can I check If the feature currently enable or not on our drive... Ive checked trough Web Base and Panel base but nowhere I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thermometer
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Epic - Validate input size

Is there an easy way to validate an input field size. Let us say a script is asking to enter 10 digits mobile number, how do I write a script to validate it is numeric and is 10 digits in length? I just need an easy way w/o using looks ...etc. Is there such a away ? Here is what I have so far... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vi Editor

Hi , I would like to delete all lines after 40th line in vi editor . Please let me know what command I can use for it? Also how to replace one word with another in the middle of 5th line? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish_1678
2 Replies
native::Delta(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  native::Delta(3)

NAME
SVN::Delta - Subversion delta functions SYNOPSIS
require SVN::Core; require SVN::Repos; require SVN::Delta; # driving an editor my $editor = SVN::Delta::Editor-> new(SVN::Repos::get_commit_editor($repos, "file://$repospath", '/', 'root', 'FOO', &committed)); my $rootbaton = $editor->open_root(0); my $fbaton = $editor->add_file('filea', $rootbaton, undef, -1); my $ret = $editor->apply_textdelta($fbaton, undef); SVN::TxDelta::send_string("FILEA CONTENT", @$ret); # implement an editor in perl SVN::Repos::dir_delta($root1, $path, undef, $root2, $path, SVN::Delta::Editor->new(_debug=>1), 1, 1, 0, 1 DESCRIPTION
SVN::Delta wraps delta related function in subversion. The most important one is SVN::Delta::Editor, the interface for describing tree deltas. by default SVN::Delta::Editor relays method calls to its internal member "_editor", which could either be an editor in C (such as the one you get from get_commit_editor), or another SVN::Delta::Editor object. SVN
::Delta::Editor Driving Editors If you want to drive a native editor (such as commit_editor obtained by SVN::Repos::get_commit_editor), create a SVN::Delta::Editor object with the native editor/baton pair. The object will then be ready to use and its method calls will be relayed to the native editor. Implementing Editors If you want to implement an editor, subclass SVN::Delta::Editor and implement the editors callbacks. see the METHODS section below. CONSTRUCTOR - new(...) new($editor, $editor_baton) Link to the native editor You can also pass a hash array to new: _debug Turn on debug. _editor An arrayref of the editor/baton pair or another SVN::Delta::Editor object to link with. METHODS Please consult the svn_delta.h section in the Subversion API. Member functions of svn_delta_editor_t could be called as methods of SVN::Delta::Editor objects, with the edit_baton omitted. The pool is also optional. If you are subclassing, the methods take exactly the same arguments as the member functions (note that void ** are returned data though as throughout the perl bindings), with the edit_baton omitted. BUGS
Functions returning editor/baton pair should really be typemapped to a SVN::Delta::Editor object. AUTHORS
Chia-liang Kao <clkao@clkao.org> COPYRIGHT
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. perl v5.16.3 2011-07-16 native::Delta(3)