Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting configure php with mcrypt support Post 302245885 by otheus on Saturday 11th of October 2008 01:03:00 PM
Old 10-11-2008
Hrm. Check configure.log and see if the command used to compile included something like -L/opt/mcrypt-.../lib. If not, override the LDFLAGS or LDLIBS on the configure line.

./configure ... LDFLAGS=/opt/mcrypt-.../lib

Of course, this is assuming you did install mcrypt inside /opt.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

enable php & java support in apache

Hello guys, I am in desperate need for this information: I have an apache server running on linux (suse 8.1) I am unable to run php or java code on it, and I wonder what is wrong. for the php case, the browser asks me how he should treat the file, namely download it to my local drive or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bionicfysh
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Upgrade PHP (LAMP) to support cURL. Anyone?

Has anyone who is running linux-apache-mysql-php (LAMP) ever upgraded their PHP configuration (in a working environment) to support cURL? If you have, please post the easiest way to do it without adversely effecting the other parts of the LAMP configuration. Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XML support

Does Unix or Linux support XML (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: usha4u
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

configure php with postgresql and apache

Hi, I'm trying to configure php4 to run alongside postgresql and apache. Postgres and apache are already installed and running, but I am getting an error when doing: host84:~/php-4.4.9#./configure --with-apache=/usr/local/apache --with-postgresql=/usr/local/pgsql loading cache ./config.cache... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdbeng
5 Replies

5. Solaris

mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php

Hi I'm trying to do an upgrade for one application and whenever I run the upgradre the program shows the error that mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php. My server is running xampp 0.9 and I know this library of mcrypt is already installed. I changed the php.ini file in order to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
0 Replies

6. Linux

How To Install and configure Mysql for CRM with PHP

Hi , I have tired several times and tried a lot to install CRM in Centos Linux i686 but while im opening in browser for installing it shows database error as Unable to connect to database Server. Invalid mySQL Connection Parameters specified This may be due to the following reasons:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris,PHP,Expect support

Hello All, I installed php5 from OpenCSW but i believe it does not support the expect module. I tried to run a php script to call expect to do a telnet to a device but i got this error PHP Warning: fopen(): Unable to find the wrapper "expect" - did you forget to enable it when you... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaf3773
6 Replies

8. IP Networking

How to configure RHEL6 to support Aleton 4408 in DSR mode?

Dears How to configure RHEL6 to support Aleton 4408 in DSR(Direct Server Return) mode We have config Aleton 4408 + Windows 2008R2 then Windows set loopback interface with VIP. the exec the following command in CMD netsh interface ipv4 set interface "net" weakhostreceive=enabled netsh... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies

9. Programming

Fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Hi All, I am trying to include a mcrypt.h header but I am getting the below error: test01> gcc test1.c test1.c:5:20: fatal error: mcrypt.h: No such file or directory #include <mcrypt.h> ^ compilation terminated. As I cannot put my encryption program here, so have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shre
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Gcc g++ on cygwin - configure: error: *** A compiler with support for C++11 language features is req

Hi, Apologies if I posted it in a wrong section as it is related to gcc on cygwin. Please move it to appropriate section. I'm trying to compile and build libsigc++-2.10.2 on cygwin with gcc 8.3.0. when I run ./configure, I get this: I couldn't fully understand what does... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
13 Replies
GETOPT(3)								 1								 GETOPT(3)

getopt - Gets options from the command line argument list

SYNOPSIS
array getopt (string $options, [array $longopts]) DESCRIPTION
Parses options passed to the script. PARAMETERS
o $options - Each character in this string will be used as option characters and matched against options passed to the script starting with a single hyphen ( -). For example, an option string "x" recognizes an option -x. Only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 are allowed. o $longopts - An array of options. Each element in this array will be used as option strings and matched against options passed to the script starting with two hyphens ( --). For example, an longopts element "opt" recognizes an option --opt. The $options parameter may contain the following elements: oIndividual characters (do not accept values) oCharacters followed by a colon (parameter requires value) oCharacters followed by two colons (optional value) Option values are the first argument after the string. If a value is required, it does not matter whether the value has leading white space or not. See note. Note Optional values do not accept " " (space) as a separator. Note The format for the $options and $longopts is almost the same, the only difference is that $longopts takes an array of options (where each element is the option) whereas $options takes a string (where each character is the option). RETURN VALUES
This function will return an array of option / argument pairs or FALSE on failure. Note The parsing of options will end at the first non-option found, anything that follows is discarded. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | Added support for "=" as argument/value separa- | | | tor. | | | | | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | Added support for optional values (specified | | | with "::"). | | | | | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | Parameter $longopts is available on all systems. | | | | | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | This function is no longer system dependent, and | | | now works on Windows, too. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 getopt(3) example: The basics <?php // Script example.php $options = getopt("f:hp:"); var_dump($options); ?> shell> php example.php -fvalue -h The above example will output: array(2) { ["f"]=> string(5) "value" ["h"]=> bool(false) } Example #2 getopt(3) example: Introducing long options <?php // Script example.php $shortopts = ""; $shortopts .= "f:"; // Required value $shortopts .= "v::"; // Optional value $shortopts .= "abc"; // These options do not accept values $longopts = array( "required:", // Required value "optional::", // Optional value "option", // No value "opt", // No value ); $options = getopt($shortopts, $longopts); var_dump($options); ?> shell> php example.php -f "value for f" -v -a --required value --optional="optional value" --option The above example will output: array(6) { ["f"]=> string(11) "value for f" ["v"]=> bool(false) ["a"]=> bool(false) ["required"]=> string(5) "value" ["optional"]=> string(14) "optional value" ["option"]=> bool(false) } Example #3 getopt(3) example: Passing multiple options as one <?php // Script example.php $options = getopt("abc"); var_dump($options); ?> shell> php example.php -aaac The above example will output: array(2) { ["a"]=> array(3) { [0]=> bool(false) [1]=> bool(false) [2]=> bool(false) } ["c"]=> bool(false) } SEE ALSO
$argv. PHP Documentation Group GETOPT(3)