Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test automation tool for UNIX ?? Post 302245882 by karthikbaputj on Saturday 11th of October 2008 12:51:53 PM
Old 10-11-2008
Borland's Silktest tool may provide some help

Segue Extends SilkTest Functional Testing Support to Linux and UNIX Platforms | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET

Please do more research on this tool and go through the tools specs to find more.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SSH Automation Tool - What do you use?

1. Say you're doing inventory on all your current systems, and you needed to check all your Solaris systems for their OS level and architecture type. How would you achieve this? 2. Alternatively, what if you needed something a little more elaborate, say to mass-config some flat files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mariognarly
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX automation

Hello People, I have an outstanding issue with me I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called 1.DE 1.TXT 2.DE 2.TXT 3.DE 3.TXT 4.DE 4.TXT 5.Fe.ok My work involves few manual process like transfer 1.DE 1.TXT and 5.Fe.ok to /usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
42 Replies

3. IP Networking

A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all: I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnold.king
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

UNIX automation

I am using netteza server and i have a list of table names. I need to fetch all the data from these tables and need to create seperate zip files and store in a folder in the server. How can we automate this process. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhilthms97
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)