Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News The KOffice 2.0 beta, part 2: Graphical and charting programs Post 302245567 by Linux Bot on Friday 10th of October 2008 11:10:07 AM
Old 10-10-2008
The KOffice 2.0 beta, part 2: Graphical and charting programs

10-10-2008 08:00 AM
Yesterday, I looked at the major applications in the first beta for KOffice 2.0. Now it's the turn of the rest of the beta: The KPlato project manager, KChart, the vector graphics editor Karbon, and the raster graphics editor Krita.

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Are programs like sys_open( ) ,sys_read( ) et al examples of system level programs ?

Are the programs written on schedulers ,thread library , process management, memory management, et al called systems programs ? How are they different from the programs that implement functions like open() , printf() , scanf() , read() .. they have a prefix sys_open, sys_close, sys_read etc , right... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between inbuilt suid programs and user defined root suid programs under bash shell?

Hey guys, Suppose i run passwd via bash shell. It is a suid program, which temporarily runs as root(owner) and modifies the user entries. However, when i write a C file and give 4755 permission and root ownership to the 'a.out' file , it doesn't run as root in bash shell. I verified this by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: syncmaster
2 Replies
dlarfgp.f(3)							      LAPACK							      dlarfgp.f(3)

NAME
dlarfgp.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine dlarfgp (N, ALPHA, X, INCX, TAU) DLARFGP generates an elementary reflector (Householder matrix) with non-negatibe beta. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine dlarfgp (integerN, double precisionALPHA, double precision, dimension( * )X, integerINCX, double precisionTAU) DLARFGP generates an elementary reflector (Householder matrix) with non-negatibe beta. Purpose: DLARFGP generates a real elementary reflector H of order n, such that H * ( alpha ) = ( beta ), H**T * H = I. ( x ) ( 0 ) where alpha and beta are scalars, beta is non-negative, and x is an (n-1)-element real vector. H is represented in the form H = I - tau * ( 1 ) * ( 1 v**T ) , ( v ) where tau is a real scalar and v is a real (n-1)-element vector. If the elements of x are all zero, then tau = 0 and H is taken to be the unit matrix. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the elementary reflector. ALPHA ALPHA is DOUBLE PRECISION On entry, the value alpha. On exit, it is overwritten with the value beta. X X is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (1+(N-2)*abs(INCX)) On entry, the vector x. On exit, it is overwritten with the vector v. INCX INCX is INTEGER The increment between elements of X. INCX > 0. TAU TAU is DOUBLE PRECISION The value tau. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 105 of file dlarfgp.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 dlarfgp.f(3)